Monday 6 September 2010

PT gang

Yesterday was a happie day despite everything else. PT unity never fails to make me happie. Dancing was tiring... I realized that i have not have much improvement lately due to lack of pain while stretching...Since i fear pain, i will always avoid warm up techniques that needs more efforts. I was always wondering why couldn't my tummy touch the floor when my legs are already 180 degree wide... Yesterday nite was my 1st attempt... very painful.... but it was possible. 
 
 
The next thing is to regain my full split which last year, i was merely few cms of the floor... Sigh. Fear strikes in and i don't dare to sit on the floor... This year, is my last, and i shall attempt it no matter what...
 
 
The gathering after the practice season was wonderful... it has been quite some moments that i have forgotten i could laugh this loud. Love em all

wonder y the limau is there....erm, haha...as mole

Erm, can we go back Alfariz next time.... The food there not clean eh.... lou sai this morning...> <

LOL

Happie Holiday to all =)


2 comments:

  1. hahha only u lau sai o the rest also ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder y i cant connect to ur blog...~well, as far as i noe, only me alone lo....huhu. Still, alfariz the best in ukm area

    ReplyDelete