Friday 6 January 2017

Joanne.

Stop liking people's son and people's brother.
They are her's.

Stop it. Its not yours.

Stop creating misery to others.
Why do you have to make people choose between two things he cant choose?

Havent you learnt your lesson?
After all these years. Why are you still so dumb?!
I thought all these years you were just a bit slow and innocent.
Today i realised you are way dumber than how people see you.
Because even the retarded ones know not to touch the hot kettle twice.
Somehow you just love to submerge yourself into hot boiling water.
I cant believe you got to live up to this fruitful age of 28 plus, surviving and doing pretty fine.
People like you should be cheated, impregnant and abused.

I dont understand how your lady luck assisting you again and again and yet you dont know its presence.
Guess you are just that ignorant.
You and I dont deserve good.

I have made a few more decisions today.
I decided to be the ferryman (watch the movie @see you tomorow) and i shall be the one assisting you to the shore.
Decision you cant made, ill made for you.
Your well being is my concern.
Her well being was once my concern too.
But what has happened all year long got my heart really sore.

How immature all of us. We are rotating between these few characters.
The jealous one.
The wanted one.
The yearning one.
What the fuck is wrong?

Let me be the wise one.
Let me always be the kindest.
Let me let go.

The more i stay in this position the more i felt stupid and enough of me hitting new low.

Im done with this childish drama.

She can have her brother and son back.
I never intend to fight with her.
She was the one that i was glad having around then. I miss the period where we were all so carefree. No hard feeling. No extra feeling. No nothing.

Silly heart.
Because of your stupid decision and wanting causes so much of troubles.
Why wouldnt you listen to your mind?

Its not the 1st time you let go of something good.
Do the right thing.
The awkward and sour feeling will just be temporary.
You always wishes for goodness all around and everyone to be happy right?
Even if it means to be unhappy alone?
So what are you waiting anymore?

Help him help her help yourself.

You came later. In anyway, you should come second.
The world is always not fair.
Hasn't been fair either.

To her. Grow up. Be mature pls. Lower the possessiveness.

To him. Learn to manage priority. Do the right things. Make up your mind.

To you joanne. Be abit selfish. Be smarter to walk away sooner. And dont be the spoiler to people's friendship/relationship.

Together we are the best.
Its good to be home.
Cuz im yours again.

If you gotta choose between us and you cant make up your mind. Choose her. Always. For watever decision and  desire.

But you wont be getting the choice to choose anymore. Because i have chosen.

Take care both of you.
Today sucks.
And ill be more reserved.

I deserve better.
I love like a queen. Not a rat.
I felt like a rottan rat. Playing hide and seek.
The problem is we have nothing between us and yet
I still causing problem.
I guess my presense kills too.

Im done.






No comments:

Post a Comment