Tuesday 31 January 2017

CNY 2017.. 1st month is officially over.


There u have us! The Upper Six Five 2006/2007.
Celebriting 11th year of friendship. 
I think we have altogether 31 members but these were the ones we manage to gather this year.
The familiar faces are always spot on.
Once yearly gathering i will never missed.

They formed a major part of my life and they have always been louded as my best friends.

My best gals keepers were all here.
The funniest dudes are all here.
Who else could i ask for?

And Ruth manage to come this year making the gathering much more fun. 
In fact, she was the 1st friend i made in U65.
Lovely gal.

Basically CNY to me is just a few public holiday with a lot of rush driving and a lot of things to take care of. A lot of money spent as well. Those previous years were the worst before my dog passed away and before i was mobile.

Thank god i grew up!

Those faces that i wish to meet especially my far away girl friends, i have met :) Im fully satisfied.

The next round we meet could be in 3 months, half yearly or by year end... sigh. I used to have them all near me everyday all throughout the years.

I will miss you all.

I hope you gals realized that not keeping in touch via texting and calling doesnt mean i care any less.
Im weird. Perhaps i fear the fact that if i got so in touch with you via phone but yet i couldnt see you anytime soon... i seriously dont like that feeling.



You guys bring meaning to my life. It started to blossom the day i met you all. And ill be forever grateful.

Home

&

Happiness

It 

Spells

U65

...

1st month 2017 is officially over by today.
Nothing much change.
Seriously not much.

They said dragon is one of the luckiest sign this year.
I hope its good. Just good will do.
All i ever wanted is emotional detachment and physical freedom and some good cash to spend on my special people and traveling.
Only that! 

I suppose im not asking a lot.
Enough health until the ripe year of 50 years old.

Thats all.

Not much right?!

Have not been sleeping well for a few days.
I guess i should just sleep for now and start tomorow fresh and great!

.....

Neglected. As always.
I guess i know where i stand.
Times like this.... signified my importance.

I wish i could tell you what you made me feel but why should i?

You are not mine.

You have no obligation.

That is exactly the problem.

.....




No comments:

Post a Comment