Tuesday 17 January 2017

Last week i saw my ex 2nd crush posted a live video on facebook.
He engaged with le gf and i was very happy for him. From his wall and post his gf tagged him of, they seem very loving to each other. And i wishes him well.

When he finally post the video, i suppose his wedding day would be soon and im thinking if he would invite me and the rest of the newtune kakis.
Though we hardly keep contact and his absence on all newtune activities made it even harder to meet one another. But no one should ever doubt i miss him.

We were best of friends. We were all close together. So happy together.
We have been through so many amazing things along our 3 years in ukm. Imagine my shock when siewin told me that she was invited and it seems many of us which were once close to him was not in his mind while enlisting guest to his wedding.

Perhaps i wasnt as important as i thot of him as but the other few close senior and same batch kakis? Arent they special too?

Im very disappointed. And sad to be honest.

Sometimes i wonder if i have been too transparent in my blog. I write everything that crosses my mind.
If they were meant to be spoken, most of the things here shall be filtered.
I thought no one reads me but apparently some does and when ppl terasa or i memang speak of that person in here... please do know that this is the place all the junks end up in. They are not suppose to be taken seriously as this is me barenaked soul clense in a zone out space.

100% real but 100% thoughtless.
It is me with sub zero senses and i shall not be held responsible on all written things.

But i guess ive hurt some ppl over the blog here.
:( im sorry.

This is my playground.
Thus allow me to be frank.
I need some balance. Thus if ure weak and felt like you did me wrong. Please dont read me.


No comments:

Post a Comment