Saturday 14 January 2017


Happy Birthday Dr Chong.


Hi best boy buddy.
This is the 2nd consecutive year we celebrated your bday together.
Thanks for giving me your actual date for me.
With you i dont need to ask twice.
Sometimes i dont even need to ask.
That is my previlage of me to you.
For that im thankful.

Last year you help me gone through a lost of a friend, heartbreak and helped me cope not having gf around me for whole year long.
This year i expected similar fate and i wish you would always stand by me. Im not as strong as i used to be. And dammit you spoiled me cuz your shoulder to cry on is such a comfy place to be.

You always let me cry without seeing me do so.
I thk it happened a few time at K Room. 

We both yearn for the wrong people and they said broken souls are the kindest.

I wish you eternal happiness and wishes coming true soonest.
I hope you find one that is deserving of you.
One that sees you the way that i do.
One that knows how to love and be appreciative to your love, like yours to me.

I hope i will be able to meet that person too.


Looking forward to our achievement together.
Celebrating 11th year of frienships.

Thank you for coming back into my life.
You fight your way back into my world and im glad i didnt miss that opportunity to let you in.

I wish you love.

Be well.

Please know that you're worth it.

Dont give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment