Saturday 31 December 2016

Happy Birthday Dear You, Last working day. Happy New Year 2017.

I forgot how long i have been planing plans on your coming birthday.
I dont know what and how i should execute it.
Under what position am i doing it with and how do i do it without causing more complications.

Then i thought to myself. Fuck it.
Just do whatever fuck i wish.
I might not have tomorow to regret about it.

It's a silly theme celebration.
It wasnt supposed to be all Captain America craze.
It just happened. Funny.... i hope you like the gifts.

:)

This kinda silly me, you dont get to see it twice in a life time okay? 


Thanks for finalizing 2016 with me.
It has been a wonderful one despite a lot of bumps, dead ends, reroutes... long and winding roads.
Both tampin and mantin roads combined.
A joke only we understand.

Heartaches, tears and self doubts.

Still;
You are something different :)

You made me experienced something new.
Shown me things and fulfilled some of my wishes this year.
Things people will promise but never bother to materialize it. 
At least you care to take the trouble to make my yearning came true.

Countless dates and memories.
Damn lotsa movies :)


Im thankful to have you around.
Grateful to have known you as friend.
Perhaps a little more than friend.
Too bad what we had is just this far. 

Life has got its way in teasing my relationship's destiny.
Its either wrong timing, wrong matching, wrong wanting, wrong places, wrong timezone or wrong person.

This time what actually went wrong?


I like it when u feel sweat... this pose never fail to make me giggles.

Fuck rules. Fuck conscious. Fuck norms.

But i guess we are not on the same lane after all.

I respect your decision.
But i wont held my heart hostage for you.
I'll move on.
I have taken ample of time for finally moving on.
Fuck you indecisiveness. Fuck you OCD.

Let's see what 2017 has got for us. For me.

I wish you well.
I wish your dreams come true.
I wish you all the happiness in return.
I wish you smooth journey ahead in your decided pathway. I wish you love and ofcuz getting laid by the one lady you cant resist for good soonest.

Always be kind but keep gentlemaness and compromises on the low. Some girls we fall for soft spoken guys who know how to treat us well.
We easily take the over rated kindness as love, as courtship. Save it for the one lady you fall for as a sense of respect and as your priority.

2017 will be a great year for us.
Gayao and dont give up!
Be a better man and a better person.
The world need more good man.

We dun need superheroes.
We need humility.

While i seek more freedom to love and be happier to this glory year of 2017.

How to? To future potential crush :

Perhaps if i love you, i would tell you in your face.
Perhaps if i hate you, i would speak my mind.
Perhaps if i miss you, i would do more.
I will bug you. I will call you non stop. I will keep my presence sensed. I will wish you good morning and good night. 
Perhaps if you cant decide, ill make the call braver by walking away sooner.

I need to be more selfish for the sake of this delicate heart. Fuck this curse of virginity.

Brave up JC.
Fuck it ms insecurity and ms ego.

Fuck you 2016.
You got my to do list delayed again.
Im ready to make them come true now.

Let me wow you 2017.
Bring what may. Imma face it with grace.
Even if i cant smile, ill fake one with my middle finger in your face. 


Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment