Monday 5 December 2016

3rd to 5th December 16. Endless penang trip...

Dear Life.

Im travelling again after 2 years. By flight.
Im blogging while witnessing the great nature of sky and all forms of candy like clouds. It never cease to amaze me. Infact by traveling alone i got to really see these in silence.




At this moment of truth, i thank you life for let me living thus far. For seeing such beauty above sky and be above all the mess ive thrown into. 
Right at this second, they dont matter. They have given meaning to this opportunity for me to appreciate silence and lonesomeness (literarry cuz im travelling alone and damn im so near to the plane engine... its noisy... hahaha).




It was a rainy morning n season. Half way thru and im seeing mist. Worried pun...
I had a silly morning, boarding the wrong plane and it had totally spoiled my carefree morning with a cuppa of caffeine on hand and mood to blog. Anyway, kapten lee just greeted us with steady voice and hinting safe journey along for now :).

Potential crush woke up early for his business but didnt fail to greet me morning too. 
One that matter for now. This months is filled with a lot of plans and expectations. It will either be the do or die kinda planning. Either way, it will jump start to a better year of 2017. Alone or with special someone.


Selfie queen... i only take selfies when im happy.

I always believe everything happen for a reason.
Its the only way i could hold on with. I have no previlage of being given what i wanted thus from early on ive learnt to understand life. To appreciate what is given and to be thankful for even a little reward. I used to be someone who is leaning towards extremist. Wont settle for anything less than expected. Knowing ill be doing great lotsa things and meeting best of the world.
But sadly life has got another path for me.
For everyone indeed. 
Instead of fighting with it, i learn to negotiate with it. If not now perhaps later. If not this maybe that. If not there then here. If not you maybe someone better.:)

I never want to know the 'what if' story anymore because it will make me miss what im going to experience the 'now'. If it is important then it shall be now. Or ill be aiming with bulleyes bullet in nearest future. If it is not important than it can be later or neglected.

Easier said than done. But yea. So long you have aim, seek and try... you are going distance.



Me vs the beach




Arrived safely and as usual, for such rushed trip, lacking of sleep's days are expected. Joanne Tan my forever - roomie fetched me from airport and off we went for lunch and checked into Holiday Inn Batu ferringi right after. We were so happy with our room, damn good views of partial mountain and sea. Toilet and everything looked well and clean. It was close to perfect. If only i could witness stars at night...

 I spent the whole day with her. We walked and without fail, talk a lot... the long beach walk at evening, night market and we had a great environment fed good dinner with superior customer line services. Fine dining way.Super expensive but worth to go again. People shop for tou sah pia in penang, i shopped for xmas cookies there. Cant help it le. Chika the staff sold me his courtesy and i bought it.




Dear Joanne, having the same names meaning whenever people call out joanne, we both see the same direction. However we just hardly use the name to each other. Haha. U made feel at home again. The extreme comfort being with you, seeing your difficulty in packing bags and indecisive in purchasing goods got me Lol.
Miss every quirkiness we had and your never failing to scold me to shut me up when i got too loud. I wish you well love. I really dont mind coming up yearly just to make sure you and other favourites here are doing fine and heathly living n experiencing life. With or without me. Great fulfilling day with u love.

Day two was a lot of delaying in timing and unexpected stuffs happen. But mostly good and we manage it. Breakfast at holiday inn sucks but once you were placed at your seat and view the whole ocean before you while eating away the breakie, everything was worth it.
I got to see a cat shit into the sandhole it created, 1m away which totally spoiled my favourite moment of letting my feet drag along the seashore. Damn.
I got to video of a pegion sneaking on human table eating the leftover wasted by human. Yea... i forgotten birds are omnivors. I just didnt know that they like scramble eggs and ham over noodles.





We went to gurney as i wished to shop for watches. I got to see rm30k watches to rm700 watches.... which got me slightly imbalance. I think i have elevated my preference in highend watches again. And it will be some years before i can own a piece that really satisfy me. So, with a heavy heart i decided to forgo the purchase. Then I saw another brand of purse i aim to purchase. Price fall out of my expectation and i walked away feeling super down. Roomie just knew right away that i was unhappy. Haha. I love how she can tell. That was how you hold a dearest spot in my heart. Anyway. I didnt left empty handed. Haha... i got to bump into Channel boutique shoplot and bought the latest no.5 series 50ml perfume. :)
Merry xiang xmas joanne :) If only time permits, i could have my 2nd godiva ice cream dy.... oh well.

Checked into Pearlview hotel instead of Ixora hotel due to overspent these few days. But i rather be sleeping rm300 a night than spending little for such upset room again. Ive seen better offer for a 3 stars hotel room and the one at pearlview was pathetic. Perhaps thats the reason why you shouldnt down grade purchase or any choices to be exact unless you are certain of the reason why you choose otherwise in the 1st time. Ill definitely give it a bad review.

I have my minimum items with me. Not even hair dryer which i have forgotten to expect that there is no hair dryer at a 3 start hotel at pearlview of which not in my planing in the 1st place. Haiz. So with minimum make up, lousy hairdo, no push up bra and allergy strikes (bad skin) and mismatch heels and painful feet, i went to the wedding with no expectation. Just wish to greet the bridegroom and wifey and see some long lost faces of NTLP kakis.




Happy to see all of them doing well. When i saw siewwin spotting me, i ran to her like i saw my lover. Haha... she is one of the lover ofcuz. Good old times. She gave the best tightest hug ever. 
Managed to see faces that i wish to see. Done some unexpected stuff and fulfilled some wishlist. 
So Penang, you and I we have some amazing journey together. You store alot of our best memories.

3rd day now and im waiting for my Hooiling to settle her function and fetch me to airport. Blogging at mcd while waiting. Potential crush called in and we had a 30min sweet sweat talk. Hooiling fetched me by 11am and we went to queensbay mall for lunch. English western restaurant. By 1.30pm she n her bf sent me to air port. Im glad we manage to catch up. Among all 3 gals, she is the least i talk with. Doesnt mean i care any less.

3 hours of sleep kinda weaken me abit. Old dy. Those were the days that i could go a day without sleep and spend the next day singing karaoke. Many years back.



Back to back journey is tiring man.
After today, there will be 2 more working days b4 i fly off to sarawak with another joanne wong. :)

This penang trip is a bit rush and timing with gf is a bit off. Its never enough any way. I just further realize whom i prioritize more. 
Weird how im bestie with each individual gal but they are not besties with each other. Hmmp. Gotta make them group up soon. 

Skin allergy is bad everytime im outstation. 
Hopeless sickness. 
But it is all worth it.

Though my love life hasnt been too kind,
I have other blessing to count on.
Distance does blurred the certainty however
Effort changes the outcome.
It melts away time. It brings back memories.

Till we meet again.
Miss you already.
Safe flight to me :)

Kuching trip 8th to 12th december 16.
Another pair of besties journey.
Our 1st together.
Damn. Y do i feel like i was just being dump and im recuperating by traveling places with bff while mending broken heart?

When will it be our 1st trip together?
When can u make up your mind so that we could move on together or seperately so we could still be best of friends?

When will your enough be as my enough?
Such a waste im not a published and acknowledged poet/author.

Off to boarding. Adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment