Sunday 4 October 2015

PBB 49th Annual Dinner 2015


Ive decided to self makeup again this year for the annual dinner. 
I dont have some fancy skill to transform my face into a beauty queen look but i guess i managed a quite presentable one. Knowing that my make up always dont last a night, i must get a nice photo before the paint wears off. 

This year i have expectations. I didnt want to perform this year cuz i only wish to enjoy the night. Eat and chat without pressure. It has become a routine or a pattern whereby i perform in alternate year. Last year was hectic and nervous and everything was not comfortable until the song was done. 


Me n my gf decided to stay in the hotel this year. 
Wise choice. I always enjoy staying in the hotel despite my horror over free spirits. I like the silence staying alone in a confine space just for myself. And well Rm 267 for 5 stars hotel is just way cool. 


The boy dressed super handsome. Perfect combination of attire and everything oozes charm. 
Something i supposed he is aware of. We sat with my favourite people in the branch. 


Food was okay. Performances were fine. As usual, familiar staff's talents. Cant expect superb singing and perfect band or surprising magic show right? It was the people i miss and matters that brings the night to life. I managed to talk and take photo with my ex BM and ex BizM. Both of them looked great and i miss their presence. 


I thought the night should last longer. The dinner finished at 11pm. I was a bit exhausted but i do wish to go out and see Melaka night life. Too bad the rest of the team is either tired or wish to play themselves. Thus i end up in my room comfortable but longing. Im ageing kot. When i was 23, sleeping in hotel when im out from seremban at 12am is just ridiculous.  


I have a very cute gift from him. Somebody enjoy himself walking along jonker street night market on friday and bumped to something yellow and thought of me. Thanks. 

A great night. The day after of course is shopping time. Melaka is really not bad for shopping around. I think i found myself a spot to spend money in coming year end. 

*

I realized i left my scarf at the ballroom. Yesterday night was not cold so i place it on the chair and i left with many distraction and anticipation. :(

It was my 1st valued scarf and it has been with me since 3rd year in ukm. Since i fear cold, a scarf is always my saviour. It has been with me for a good long and valued time. I tried call in to Hatten already. I supposed someone collected and keep it or thrown dy... so sad :'(


I dislike it when im being questioned. Multiple times. And specifically when i have no answer for. Im sick and tired of guessing. Enlighten me pls. 

The value of distance. 

Especially after the talk i had with KC on the way back to Seremban, i understand the value that i deserve. 


I love them for being accommodative to me the whole trip and their understanding too. 
Thanks guys.

*
More photo @ FB




No comments:

Post a Comment