Thursday 1 October 2015

N I thought ill be miserable if people assuming it wrong.
Apparently i am miserable too when people can see through it.
It has become clear to them but yet on me. Its still hazy and i thought i have decided to move on.

I was hinted that you like someone. Or liken.

Im feeling heaty now. Feel like feverish.

*

Im that kind of person who try not to make mistake. Whatever i do i do on my best kindest level. If you take it wrongly and my apology is necessary, i will say it for the sake of what i think worthy.

My apology has a value beyond compare and it takes part of my ego away. Im not sorry for what i have done but im sorry you dont appreciate me as a whole. Those who know me know that my level of accommodation is super high. Yet i miscalculate my weight on wordings. Thank you for educating me that there is another extreme level of sensitivity exists.

A past i mistakenly recall again due to the day's agenda.

Overwhelmed.






No comments:

Post a Comment