Saturday 24 October 2015

Farewell loved ones.

Saying good bye is not my greatest strength.
Never is.

Without fail. Ill cry.
Call me selfish. I want everyone that i love to be near me. Even if i dont see anyone of them, i wish them to be near and reachable vice versa.

The worst one that hit me was my dearest wong choi's departure. One goodbye i will not forgive myself for. Forever.

I know all these are temporary but i cant help being emotional. Since ah lek came back from sabah we have been inseparable. We have gone through each other's worst time and best ones. She kept me occupied when one by one of my closest leave me.
Im happy for her to be able to venture out and experience the world on her own. Something i have yet able to try. I hate to see you leaving cuz i dislike missing you. You know i need my gf right? Now who is going to listen to my new crush dilemmas and my new bitchiness attempt? Who is going to give my mom free medical advise ? :(






I know its coming but i didnt wish to face this till the very last day. She is flying on sunday morning.

After ah lek, my best uni mates kheng and fang fang are also leaving for working holiday at NZ coming Nov end. God. That will be painful. It will take them 1 year's tenure to come back. And if they like it there... they could n would find a reason to stay. Haha... i know u girls too well.

My heart is aching so badly. Nobody know it but me. Dammit that song!.

After that Kimyang will leave me as well to Sarawak to join ah lek, possibly b4 December.
Omg. Yokepoh n her husband too. :'(

One leave and then one replace... its like a circle of friendship. After jiayie and eewen left and went to SG and setiawan, i have them to soothe my need of companionship. Now Ill be alone again. :(

Perhaps all these goodbyes are necessary for one to shape a weak girl like me. I need a heart of steel. Cage that lil useless bitch into a treasure box. Bury it deep down cuz i dont wanna see her sobbing and thinking that she is no longer loved. Cuz i know that she is not.

Im definitely missed. As much as you are.

Absence is a tool to test a relationship. It either grows or wilts. Ill wait u guys home. :')

Or ill go visit you guys if i couldnt tolerate missing u all. Now i have a perfect reason to plan vacation. Far far vacation.

I sucks in goodbye. Im not even sure if i can send you guys flight. I cant waive goodbye knowing well that i can only see you much later and there is nothing i can do about it.

I guess waving goodbye to crushes is much easier.  So much easier. Cuz i have a reason to let go. Many valid one.

Excuse my emotional disturbance for a moment.

:'(

i need a new adjustment. Meanwhile ignore my
my needs for comfort and manjaness.




No comments:

Post a Comment