Sunday 18 October 2015

17th of Oct 2015. A wonderful day


It started off with a break on friday. Ive taken a day off on friday knowing i wont be able to enjoy the weekend doing nothing. The usual wednesdate was switched to fridate for the bday purpose. 

Jo made a bday blurberries cheesecake for ahlek and we celebrated at her house before going for dinner. And of course we often moved on to 2nd round and somehow we end up loving coffee and dreams. Both the crazy girls were their usual self... well as crazy as ever. I like my girl loving my gift. She use the doraemon pouch i gave her and it was really a pretty sight. 


We played till 12.30am and i reached home around 1am. I slept well late and knowing tomorow morning will be hell cuz i wouldnt be able to wake up not grumpy. But the adrenaline rush got me going. Ok. 1st wake up bath and get dressed. 
Then make up and be normal pretty. Not pretty pretty cuz i cant outshine the bride. 
Then wait ahlek to fetch me to join the jimui mission and be barriers to the bridegroom n hengdai to crush in. Fun games.

As tired as i was, i looked forward to the wedding dinner cuz it will be u65 gathering as well. 
Familiar faces, so loving so comfortable so soothing. The dinner was wonderful with them as companion. Most importantly, its yokepoh next journey in life; marriage with dearest husband. 
I called them the shy couple. Very sweet together. 

I remembered i ask poh poh once on why he would accept her bf then. She is always the sweet shy girl and smart for sure. And why among all, she chose him. 

She told me that he was persistence. 
He didnt give up. 
You go boy! 
A gene i look for in a man as well.
Cuz i cant help being difficult. Im born difficult. Complicated. Thus if i dont see that in you. You wont withstand me.


The night continue after we waved goodbye to the dinner mate n the couple. Somehow all of us were reluctant to leave. Dunno y.... oh by the way... the invited band i thk was named as the retro king was so entertaining. The main vocalist god dammit given wonderful vocal! Holly crap!

We celebrated one more round of bday celebration for ah lek at I-delicious. We cant choose coffee house cuz we are always too loud and we cant be chased away. 

I miss you all already.

*



No comments:

Post a Comment