Thursday 22 October 2015

Only banana can understand another banana.

The way we talk somehow make more sense to each other.

We dont got to step on each other tails cuz we know what will sound wrong to another people's ear.

Our interpretation and expression of a feeling and motion definitely gone through several layers of filtration so they soothe all kind of communication with all kind of others.

Thus our sensitivity level are quite high cuz we tend to pick up feeling in wordings and conversation as a whole. And if you dont mind your words, you may easily hurt us. Okay perhaps its just me. Coincidently me happened to be a banana.

My adjustment to environment is high and strong.
I managed to mingle with non banana and become one as them as a team. On and off some will step on my tail and ill forgive them.

But things might not be as what we have plan.
I wonder what im talking about. Dammit....

*

wai ho weng yuen fong bat dai
wai ho chor ngoi zeh yat wai



No comments:

Post a Comment