Sunday 12 July 2015

Sigh.

Dun be blue. Dun be sad.

Dun be mad. Dun self torture.

Talk to me.

Just talk to me. 

Every of my friend know that they can always look for me when they need someone to talk to. 

Those with better self control n self meditating is quite good on their own. They perhaps are the one i look for when it is my turn to be blue. 

My rule is simple. When i talk you gotta listen. Or i will never open it up again.

Regardless of whether if it's important or not, it matters cuz i dont always let it out. If i ever need to, i guess i am on the brink of explosion. If u choose to shut me out then i will know where i stand.

Sometimes i really have no idea how to solve certain issues. So ill just be the best consultant. Ask very selectively and listen a lot. 

I wish i could hug you off the mess. Off the burden and the sad soul. 
Cuz when im down all i ever needed was a broad shoulder and an embrace. I dont like to talk nor dwell into my problems. I want to take them off rather than reliving them. 

Maybe that is why i become touchy when i am close with someone.

I hope you are here for the right reason.
So it will all be worth it. 
So that i could do more. 
So that i wont be the fool again.


No comments:

Post a Comment