Friday 17 July 2015



A house is not a home...

it is easy to see why

i dont believe owning your own space could define home.

A home could be a place, people or desire. It can be anything as long as you feel warm and secure when you are in it.
The feeling that you wont be having to worry when you are gonna leave or be left. 

Where is my home? I really wanna go home. 
Been lost too long. I seek for route to home.



My patient is wearing thin and im not convinced. 
I dont want to have to choose when i have already made my decision. 
But my decision got me holding my horse and uncertainty again hits in. 

Lets see how long i can survive without my independence rings. 17th July.

When dear heart decides, havoc rises because brain is full of worries and make a scene out of everything.
if brain takes over perhaps ill be more sorrowful but safe as ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment