Wednesday 22 July 2015

My Happie Pills


I dont know how we came up with this weekly routine to meet up every Wednesday.
It is awkward and so random and we stick with it. Everyone put effort to maintain this gathering which is hard to get by. Unless anyone of us ffk (my special case) or engage with family affair (jo's paris tour), the gathering will proceed. 

We are serious crapper and Leo and Libra combination are the best match no doubt. 
They made me feel important. A group i belong where i dont have to be fine to be in it. I just have to be myself. 


U gals are my happie pills. Taken once a week for a more interesting life. 

:)

One more week to my bday and ill be officially 27 years old. Funny how the closer im getting to the day the more reluctant i want to count the time.
My friends have spoiled me very badly over the years and each year i was prepared to expect something. Last year i have conducted a party for myself celebrating the starting of the 2nd half of my life. 

One year has passed and i dont see myself achieve any greater height except for personal friendship gain and some changes i made to my life style. A happier one perhaps.

I dont know what to expect this year as i wouldnt know if there is chances that any arrangement on my special day should or could top my previous few surprises and celebration. No one knows what i wanted more for myself. No one could give me what i most desired and dreamt of. 

However flowers and hearts are not bad for a start. 

Lol

Nway the ring has been taken off for a week. 
I have yet to get agitated without it. Maybe it is a good sign. Maybe not. I wish to get comfortable without it but my finger is missing its guide. 

Sometime if u wanted something so badly you must first believe it.
Then you are at least half way there in getting it.
I also believe the contradiction to this whereby if the something is meant to happen and is destined you shudnt have to work so bloody hard and risk everything to get it. You are either doing it wrong or that it is always the wrong aim. 

Im a little bit of both believer. I just dont know which i wanted to believe in more.

Tell me that what i thought and experiencing is true. 
Tell me that what i had in mind is not just purely my imagination.
Tell me that i am not wasting time and effort on the wrong one.

Do tell me.
And let me let go if i have always been wrong.

*

Penang trip soon. 
Happie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment