Friday 24 July 2015

Friday routine.

I have TGIF jugak ;3

Ive made my friday available weekly and i have got myself a fix partner. Something that ive enforced and was encouraged by your invitation and persistence. 

I think the best thing that has happen to me this year was knowing you. 
P/s last year was cjx.
I somehow have more happy days than the sorrowful ones. I laughed more and i have more things to look forward to. 

You have opened my eyes for certain things that ive often ignore and bring me to places i didnt get to visit before.

When you tell me that you are grateful on what i have done and is doing for you, the work stuff and knowledges... they are all part of my responsibility. What i am paid to do every month. However I am specifically bias to you cuz you are my reflection to my past. The hard working attitude and the passion to excel that you have shown excites me once more. It is inspiring. I see myself working before me.

At least i got to inspire and teach and be inspired too. Along the journey you teach me something special too. Maybe that is how friendship works. 

I wont always tell you about your value to me face to face. I wont always acknowledge the importance of someone's presence and spell my love out loud all the time. Not any more. Ego has a control over me. I believe action speaks more than words. 
I wish you to know that i cherish your presence. 

Knowing you is like finding a closure. 
To something i thought that i will never find solace again. 

I like how you remember certain details of me. Things that i have said. Does that matters? 
It does to me. Perhaps you are an observant boy. Perhaps you do care. Either way;

Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment