Wednesday 8 April 2015

Giving Up

I don’t like the way he’s looking at you
I’m starting to think you want him too
Am I crazy, have I lost ya?
Even though I know you love me, can’t help it

I turn my chin music up
And I’m puffing my chest
I’m getting red in the face
You can call me obsessed
It’s not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect
It’s my right to be hellish
I still get jealous

'Cause you’re too sexy, beautiful
And everybody wants a taste
That’s why (that’s why)
I still get jealous

There.... i guess im jealous.
The rotten tomato. Rot n stinky tomato.
It is really sickening to endure this shitty fucking feeling again.

It is okay. I just gotta give it up and focus in what i do best. Life will go on. And i will be okay again. Okay is just fine as in if the fabulous come with heartache, longingness, confusion and helplessness than i rather just stick with an okay.
Dont challenge my ego. It is the only shield i have for myself other than dignity, talent and self reservation.

Now i know how this friendzone works.

Good that this happen this 2 months. I can have a lot of distractions.

1. The Script concert. 19th. Can lepak kl.
2. Preparation to bff wedding. 1st of may and 2nd of may wedding dinner.
3. Heading to setiawan road trip for the wedding. 30th morning.
4. Bsb concert may 3rd with joanne tan.
5. Ukm NTLP may 10th.

Gosh.
Patient, lady.
If ego was my 1st name, impatient is my middle name. And u can call me bitch. Now spell my full name. Lol.

Im somber. N stupid pms must happen now making my hormone more outta control.

Fuck this shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment