Wednesday 29 April 2015


Dearest Jiayie, im so glad you are home early. I got a chance to see u and update a lil bit of you before seeing you on the big day. I was so so happie to meet you and with the presence of the k boy we managed to snap some good photo. But still our wefie are the best. 

You are the best of all and the closest to me spiritually mind and soul. 
You understand me without me having to say a damn word. You always listen and never judge. You teach n guide me without needing to lecture and you are the best, ni zhi dao ma? Haha


Baby love, you are marrying your 1st love and im so very happie for you. I know how much you believe in god and faith and your big heart never fail his words and you live your life the way the best i see u capable of. 


I love u always and i cant wait to spend my time entirely cater to your big day. It would be the greatest celebration ever and ill cherish every moment of that with u and the whole team.

I wish you well and eternal happiness. 
Wishes do come true. 

Bff forever. Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment