Friday 10 April 2015

drunk bitch

Bahahahaha.... yes im calling it quit. Im a hopeless drinker and ill just remain at that. Fuck that shit. God, so embarrassing. Yesterday after a hectic and pressured day, boss ajak makan dinner. 6 of us went for a popular shop in Seremban famous for fish dishes. And somehow he always came with wine and each of us have a 3/4 portion of it in kopi o glass. That was totally weird. I knew i will have trouble finishing it but somehow i gulped it all. I wonder if it was because of the fucking day pressure or that i was somehow challenged cuz i was the only one in the group who cant drink. And guess what i drive that evening. Ahahaha.... wait for the best part.

2 gulped down and my face was as red as a plum.
And boss keep the evening going with a lot of stories which was entertaining and all fresh and new about kl club and women and stuff la. Haha.
The dinner end around 10pm and once i walked out of the shop i know that i was swinging already.

While i was driving i was okay until i walked into the house only then i felt dizzy. It was so bad, far worst than the previous 2 times when i got drunk. I felt suffocated. And nobody told me that if you drank so much you should not bath immediately. Since it was always night when i got drunk, i pun bath la cuz that was what i did every other normal night. Hot bath lagi. Habis. My face turn ghost white. My lips were pale and me legs turns jelly. God. I tried so hard to hide from my mom but i turned myself in. I wanted to vomit so badly and the discomfort and dizziness were really odd. I never had that extreme feeling before.

Hmmp. Anyway i wasnt that silly to get drunk with stranger k.... i was with close colleagues. I know if i cant drive home more than 1 person will be most willing to send me back.

Tgiv. Happie dinner at azuma today. Wrap up my working week beautifully. :)

However personal life continue to suffer. Mom health fluctuate and with paranoia attitude it kinda get on my nerve at all day and night. You will never know when she will tell you about her heart beat and dizziness and so on. I dont know how to help her anymore. Will some one just please. I beg u pls.

The rest of the family will never fail to disappoint too. Each with own agenda and never fail to recruit me into the picture.

What a happie family. Whoah. I love them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment