Monday 20 April 2015

19th of April 2015 The Script @ Malaysia



I have plenty of good photo and i realised that as long as i am happy and if i am with someone i have trusted, my photos will look great. As in they somehow reflected my exact feeling on that moment and you could easily tell if i was or wasnt feeling the pleasure... of being photographed. 

I managed to get my colleague cum junior to go to The Script concert with me. We went early so that we could walk and shop around. Thus we start the journey around 11am. Reached Mid Valley around 12pm plus and got ourselves some Korean food. Gosh the roasted barley ice drink was the most disgusting drink ever. Well they came together as set drink. So... The chicken wings and less spicy chicken soup was quite good. Kimchi will still be on the same par as wasabi on top of my nottoeatlist. 

And then we hunt for Magnum outlet. Knowing that there is one in Midvalley, we found it at the highest floor near to the cinema section. We realised that they have two sections. One is for take away DIY magnum bar while another shoplot is for dine in meals. Well... im talking about serious fine dining ice cream outlet. Omg! 3 dessert set cost rm130 with GST.




However it was worth it for the 1st attempt. 
I paid the price solely for the ambience. It was a great cool place to be in. The desserts plating was delicate and lovely and the service was fine. 
We were so excited and our hunger for trying new stuff got the best of our rational. 3 dessert sets were too much for two filled tummy. But i was beyond ecstatic. Haha... We were like two big kids snapping photos on those artistic display of food. Lol. 
And after the excitement overloaded period was over, reality kicked in and both were too stuffy to finished the food. There we end up swearing and making vows not to eat any more ice cream until a certain period of time. Never in my life that i would have ever thought that eating ice cream could be a torture. 


If i dont force the waiter to tapau and paid the bill the silly boy who insist that we cant waste food will torture his tummy even further. He even challenged me that if i dont eat he will not send me to the script concert. Well honey, you picked the wrong one to negotiate with. But i knew he was just kidding. Dont dare me seriously. Then we proceed with shopping. 

He has a great body to dress with. I could dress him whole day like a ken doll. Meanwhile i only manage to find myself a blouse. Hmmp bad clothing season. 

It was 6pm. It was raining and traffic was bad. 
But we had plenty of time. So we moved slowly up to Sunway and to Stadium Malawati. It was an indoor stadium. Cool. No ponco needed. 
I was so excited as there was not many people yet. We reached at 7pm. That means i have good opportunity for middle and nearer seating in non assigned sitting area. Cheapest but still each ticket cost Rm255. By the time i bought the ticket the venue has been changed from stadium putra to stadium malawati. Which i dont mind as i have been to none. I can only tell about how much i dislike stadium merdeka. 
Once i step inside i knew the concert gotta be great. Indoor sound system will definitely be much collective and well projected. Some maniac who never know some concert manner almost spoiled my mood but they were lucky as my attention fixed to nothing but the band. The intro was cool and they were so pumped up and sounded great. Danny voice was a bit worn out in certain part of the song towards the end of the concert but my gosh repetitively singing the same set of songs for months and almost 2 days break only in each continents are very tiring. 

The opening act Coltan Avery was a new breath of fresh air in music artistry. His song and voice was great. It was really good that the crowd was highly responsive to his performance. 



The script got my attention when Breakeven was on air. It was a very special song and definitely not a mainstream genre. The man who cant be moved was my favourite all time and many more really great songs. 

The fans they were amazing. Seriously. Danny and Mark were so responsive to us they got down to the audiences many times and it was so much fun. What a way to make me feel regretful of not buying hotlink zone. I would have sweat out with so much of jumping and dancing and chasing them across the hall. Haha... 


They will pose for every concert they sang for a signature collection of where they have been and this is for Malaysia. 

The interaction between them and us was so sweet. Undeniably the best one for me thus far. 

Nsync will never come here even if they didnt disband. But BSB yes. I ady missed them one time. Not this one. May 3rd. I seriously hope BSB tops my expectation. I have been a fan way back since they sang As long as you love me. 

It was a super great day. The best thus far this year and for a longest period of time as i recalled. 
Could be the event, could be the companion could be collectively of both. Could be a promise could be a validation. My high consciousness will keep me sane and clarity in check.

You could simply put it as eventful. 
That is what i call happy. And happy is sweet. 

What if... hmmp. Things happen for a reason. 

:) Thanks for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment