Thursday 4 December 2014

Farewell

My last post unable to save itself thus all written details were gone. Well i no longer enjoy rewriting dramas. I no longer love reading what i wrote. Sad news keep coming. I lost my familiarity bit by bit. I was just adjusting myself having my ex biz manager transferred to Tampin branch as brand new branch manager. Then some bullies came disrupting my mood from bad to worst. U know what? They really are annoying. Just when i thought work cant hurt me more than chaos in my personal life, it came with a different twist. My branch manager will be promoted to senior manager and shall be transferred to Melaka Main branch. :(

I dont think anyone understand my feeling. Quite many may assume that i was over reacting.
Well be it. I was in a state of confusion, shocked and grieve i do not know how to react to the news.

I am really sad. Departure is never easy especially towards a loved one. There is no doubt i sayang my boss. He is more than just a boss to me. Working in pbb is never easy and i survived these fucking 3 yrs. If it's not because of his encouragement and guidance, i wouldnt have wanted to stay and learn and grow. The added values that i have now as a banker, a responsible employee and a well rounded person is mainly inspired by him. He is a mentor and often like a father figure to me. My own father wouldnt have so much time and patient to nurture me and encourage me. He sees me grow and he sees me performs. From being somebody he saw weak but hardworking to someone he believed can soar and excel. I am one of his greatest student, i wish, and he often compliment me despite my carelessness and lacking of knowledge in the field. I wanna fight to impress, to make him proud. He would assured me to not be intimidated when a new girl was joining my team in July. He supported me when he assigned me as consumer team head last year. :'(

He is a man with brain and has a string of success and evidences under his historic long belt to prove. He deserve the promotion and to be sent back to Melaka after 20 yrs serving Negeri branches. I suppose his family will be happy. He would also be able to lessen travel for his health's sake. Im just too sad and shocked over the news and that trigger me to post another emo post in fb. It got quite some friend worried. I didnt mean any of this. Most of the time nobody care what i post anyway. At least im not as annoying as pirate king notification.

I am emotionally attached to people i care and i appreciate the familiarness for it has been very comfortable and satisfying. Now in 1 month time, all these were taken away with short notice. Although i was aware that my BM and biz M went for interviews earlier but i never would have thought that coming so soon. It was even more difficult as i understand his feeling for having built a kingdom and never gotta enjoy the glory. Leo hate unknown surprises. We both were Leo! It wasnt his 1st time receiving such news but this time it involved me. So it matters!

I can only wish him well, wealth and health. I hope he will be happy there. I truly believe a man wouldnt be happy unless he know his family is. And i believe his family would. I feel that its time for him to count his blessing soundly.

Well, new biz M.... Luckily she is known to me and a favourite one. Rumours had it that my new BM is aggressive, handsome and still a bachelor. I hope he is not gay.

Now i may resign any time with no hard feeling without their presence in the branch.
Words cant describe how grateful and thankful i am to this wonderful man i grow to respect, adore and love.

Now no one will watch over my back. And no more priority given. No more extra protection. Things that i gotta enjoy cuz others seems to feel that i was the favoured one. So be it. My 3 years were pretty pampered and protected despite equivalence  of hard work, time and youth spent for it. There is no such thing as free meal in the real world. Its all about mutual interest and some pinch of luck.
I was lucky to have him as my BM.

Thank you Mr Danny!
Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment