Wednesday 31 December 2014

Review of year 2014; Hello 2015!

Another year passed by. It's 2015 and i'm still alive. Seeing and hearing so many death involving fellow Malaysian kinda make me wonder what have I done and what more can I do the fact that i am the lucky one who still is alive today living life that many yearns but perished in unforeseen tragedies. 
Sorry for all the losses to those involved. 

I still have a habit of listing down resolution but i kinda wanna stop it cuz it started to look like a joke when i fail to achieve it year after year. After a lot of uncertainties hit me and directly interrupted my year planning i was like what the heck? Resolution my ass! That stupid long list become a pressure and a shame to me. Having said that, i still managed to pull out some great memories in yr 2014. 

1. Curl my damn long hair. Me hair has become the subject of the year. From very long and curly to very short and dyed. Will maintain it as such until perhaps i crush someone again.

2. I organized and throw my own birthday party. Threatened my best buddies to come all the way from Penang, KL and batu pahat... or melaka.
All the loveliest they made my wish came true, giving me the spotlight in celebrating my 2nd half of life journey. Best day ever!

3. Participate in 2 events. Green box karaoke competition and emerged as champion. 
Then i went to Asia Got Talent audition and of course ive failed it. That terrible 6 hours wait saw my best buddies super sweet supports.


4. Went to 2 concerts both at stadium merdeka. Avril Lavigne with my dear Fang. Then my fantastic Mariah Carey on my own. Yes!

5. Performed during Pbb annual dinner. Singing duet with Genesis. 

6. Participate 2 friends wedding. Coursemate Jason Tan at Segamat. Which saw me drove and crossed states' borders with buddies. Then is another Jason Wong, U65 Paulian buddy at Seremban.

7. Those were the ups. The downs include farewell to 2 good bosses which gave me the opportunity to think about opening up more chances my work field could offer. 
My mom underwent a surgery which cost me immobile for i wonder how long. That taught me patience i didn't know i have or perhaps i know. I just wish i dont have to practice it. For you have no idea the value of patience and how fearful i am to it. Thankfully she is getting better.

8. Yay!  Went to the biggest big bad wolf sales. I didnt enjoy what i had bought cuz my favourite arent there. I just enjoy participating, at least i made sure that i do sumthg on special day like xmas and on new year eve. I enjoy my companions. Got to know some good people and made fwens. I slowly learn to appreciate myself a lil bit more. 

So... aint so bad right. In fact quite fulfilling. Could be better!

*Now go make your wishes come true. I truly believe if u want something bad enuff and you wish and work equally hard enough, with the correct attitude and a pinch of stubbornness, dreams do come true*

So 2015! What can i do to make it worthwhile to live. 2nd year to the balance 25 yrs i have. Be positive i guess which is something i often lacking of. Then, erm... travel! Will make it happen. Be eventful? If there is one thing 2014 have taught me well, it was appreciation!

When i was a young kid, time when i begin to understand the meaning of love and marriage i somehow make a vow to get married by the age of 27. Fuck off young joanne! U dont know that ure gonna grow up being so extremely reserved and picky and ego. Ughf. 

Happie new year and best wishes to everyone. Health is often forgotten about its importance. Thus i guess i should start the year by going for full body check up and get myself a pair of spectacle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment