Thursday 18 December 2014

My boss gave me a call today morning when i least expected it. Why? Cuz he call from Melaka branch number. T.T.

He gave a very brief opening conversation starting with how was everything in my place and some question about his cases under my care.

Then he finally revealed his intention and asked if i have interest to go over Melaka cuz there is a vacancy there. Im flattered cuz i am still the one he looked into when there is an available position in his new branch. I am very delighted im not gonna lie. I would have go and say yes if i have less obligation which i couldn't ignore. I would've go for it and i will name you all the reason why i would want it but i declined his offer this time. The fact that he even ask this time around shows his kindness and understanding towards my situation. He said he understood and didn't question more after asking about my mother's condition.

I dont know how many other colleagues of mine that he asked about going to melaka branch but hearing him today made me feel somewhat special. After getting the call i became emotional. I don't know what got into me. I cant even conclude what was the reason this time. Was it because i rejected his offer and that i disappoint him? Was it because i wanted to go but the fact that my freedom of choice is again restricted by family matter? Or that it's simply because it reminded me that my boss have left the branch and that i really miss the way my branch use to be? Full of determination and ambition. Or all the above!? Lol.

My clerk cum friend said that i was acting like im going through a broken relationship. Putus cinta. Hahaha...damn right. Dulu cinta tak berbalas. Now cinta tak sampai. Later cinta tak kembali. Seriously... i was like a kid. I was so happy i told a few close colleagues intended to show off i guess but i just couldn't contain my happiness.

I thk this just don't occur to me. Later in noon another colleague answer a call and it was him on the line. Then she too happily told us that boss could tell it was her who picked up the phone and seek her to transfer the line to another person. We weren't exaggerating. We simply just miss him a lot.

Since the changes have to set in whether i like it or not then i suppose we should let it carry on for some time, let me experience something new, long enough for me to tell the difference and then only make a choice on how my subsequent action would be. Maybe i will like the new B.M too?

Today i went home at 6pm. Of all my 3 years i dont recall myself going back at 6pm at all. The sign of laziness kicked in. Nah don't care! :/ I dont feel inspired. The relieve manager for the moment is so... so... so not Mr Danny. I'm basically taking 2 weeks off until new B.M come.

No comments:

Post a Comment