Tuesday 16 December 2014

No Mr Danny, no OT. I told my friend. Seriously i slowly begin to realize that my diligence was really an act to impress. Or is it not? I cant tell for sure but im definitely taking a good break for now. I am pretty sure that there was not a single lazy day ever spent during my entire 3 years working with/ under my boss. He was such a hard working boss he put many new employee generation to shame. And it somehow was contagious and i got effected.

I hope he will be happy there. While im having some lazy sweet time here, i cant help but wonder what will my next journey be. Both managers kept hinting me to stay put, work hard and ill be just like them as if they could tell that i am making some plan already.
Well, i guess i could adapt to changes, i just dislike saying good bye. Enough of these in 2 horrible years.

Work was smooth. People around are fine except for a certain few who never stop being annoying. Each working field must at least have one of such character, the nature has its plan to restore some norm into reality. Well... if u get what i mean.

I take slower steps in everything that i do which left me feeling so weak. Sigh. Case was slow. Respond was slow. Its year end anyway. Its normal.

Have u ever have that feeling of being very happy and devastated at the same time? Words cant describe how it feels.

Gosh. Medicine kicks in much faster today. It kills my insomnia. :) and hopefully my emo too.




No comments:

Post a Comment