Sunday 16 November 2014

My business manager is promoted to branch manager and thus she will be transfered to another small branch. Im happie for her. She finally can break free from all the nasty people who couldnt work along with her. I will miss her. When i started joining bank, she was also new as biz manager. We learn together and we sat face to face in old branch. We always stay back to late hours and we will have small talk cuz she doesnt geboh or talk nonsense. She just work n sale as many loans as possible. 3 yrs as sales then jumped straight to biz manager & after very tough 3 yrs she is now heading to branch manager. Such a role model. Pretty, hard working and super tough lady. She always compliment me and that day she told me to just keep going dont bother too much of the environment and that me too will go up as boss will guide me for sure.

I just smile. I hope she will be happie there. What she sacrifice here to get there will allow her comfort of time and freedom from stress. Her perseverance and endurance is beyond what normal people can lead. Another woman will take her position in my branch. I know her and she is also another tough lady. A boss favourite too. Haha. Now my branch has too many women which can bring men to shame. Bad for me cuz i wont be able to target anybody here. Well, i wont date a banker. Banker sucks! Im not kidding. We sucks!

Weekend dont feel like weekend now. I used to hate weekend cuz those were the days i need to stay at home with no friends and nothing to do. Bad history i guess. So when i finally have my ultimate capacity to really enjoy my payback and other stuffs come creeping in and take it away from me i go insane. Seriously, i go crazy. What the hell are u kidding me? I just started to like weekend! Sigh. What to do? My mom needs me. I just hope this will be over soon. Expect too much too soon. Sigh. Im really sad. The more you deliver, the more people expect from you. This shit happen no matter where you are be it at work or at home. People will then start to push ur limit and throw their responsibility to you while seeing you suffer. Family is just the same. I take in more than i could shoulder and they started to treat that as if that was my duty. I guess i victimized myself for their freedom. The least they can do is possibly be appreciative.

This week alone 2 of my gals are also surrounded by family problem. All sorts. Family dislike the boyfriend then some money issue. Sad. We are all daughters. Apparently daughters life are harder. Arghhh....

Chill. Chill. Wait till i get sick then you all shall be happy. Like it or not i might not live longer than them. So give me more emotional trauma and i will make u all face ur sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment