Thursday 11 September 2014

Today so sui... my boss stuff kept me on my toes, made me so gan cheong the whole day just to ensure his case is in the right hand. Made multiple calls and yes, tho i learned much faster and ahead of others, i found this truly annoying. I really hate being pushed in such a way that i kinda lost my cool. Then a bitch came wanted to see my boss cus she kenot accept me rejecting her case. Walou eh, really? Though i know im at the safe position, i seek and was told to salvage the case. I was being spilled with sarcastic comments and punches. If only i can tell her off for good. Im surprised of how well i can keep my cool and calm her down until to a stage where we both can negotiate. But that doesnt mean i like dealing with this kinda pressure. The colleague give me problem. Why on earth is she so bloody calculative and unfair. Sigh. Speechless.
U know what? im kinda revengeful. I wont treat u the same but if you ever need me do the extra miles of help for u, sorry la. U wait la yea.

Blurting out anger is much easier than narrating my journey last weekend. Im so lazy n i have so limited time for myself. Gosh. If it isnt for this unspoken madness im dealing with now, i guess i wont even have the heart to start blogging again.

Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment