Saturday 20 September 2014

Oops I did it again!


So yea... i did it again. Surprise! Lol. I seriously feel that i have some adrenalin madness or that i was hungry for agitation! I saw a post by a FB friend and it was an audition call to a show named Asian Got Talent. Im sure those who watch reality shows will know where this theme originated from and who is the big man behind the show. It was named Asian Got Talent and not Malaysian Got Talent or others u may thought of. Thus it will be more internationally designed and there will be no restriction in language or age or other nonsense boundaries. Yay!

Once i have a good look on the venue and time, i quickly got into the link and registered my name to it. 
I guess the bday party was the righteous decision ive ever made cuz that wake up call worked its magic. Now im not gonna sit on any opportunity, no more hesitation. 

Anyhow, this whole thing involve not just Malaysian, it will spread throughout Asian. Thus the amount of talent who may bump to the competition will be incredibly high which also mean i stand a very little chance to be selected.
Since i might not at all be making it big, why dont just go and even try for fun. With little to expect, i should hav no pressure to deliver and be judged. 
Maybe my luck will somehow get me noticed rite? Well i wouldnt noe but no harm trying. 

I truly believe effort will bring in success. Mine was minimal against my passion. So trying out and exposing myself is already a great deal. 
Wish me best of luck okay? 

The only issue is that the audition is scheduled on 28th of september. Only 1 goddamn week to practice and to make decision on song choice. Maybe its a good sign after all. If i were to be informed earlier on this like the greenbox competition, i will continue to have sleepless night for a very long time. 

Lol

I like the current me :) 

(minus the sleeping issue!)

*
*
*

Recently, i see a lot of name tagging involving driving license, top 10 books and 20 things ppl do not know about you kinda games in FB. I suppose all these starts once the ice bucket challenge stops as abruptly as it goes viral. 

I thought it is pretty fun. Listing it in FB macam very overrated. In blog means more subdued kan...

Lets go: 20 thgs u may not know about me. 
Hmmp, im really like an open book particularly in here... Oh well, cuba la.

1. I have a big crush in Jc Chasez from Nsync since yr 5 to form 5. This is his current look. Dont u think angmoh has ever lasting beauty? I thk we can make pretty awesome baby. Hahaha.


2. Ever since i was young, i knew i will get married in the age of 27. Whoah! Expiring jor. 

3. I had a girl crush when i was in high school. She was very charming. Wondering if she is alive. Same batch, non chinese. Dont bother guessing k. But then i fall for boys in f6. Not so gay after all. 

4. I was very Very WEAK in english up to form 4. Had a factual slap in the face about how bad my english was by a form teacher. I couldnt even phrase a proper sentence. Yes, the gruesome effort paid off living by the dictionary everyday until form 6. Muet band 5 okay :) i took twice tho. Still bad in spelling. Always mispell stuff.

5. I took spanish language as an extra in university cuz nsync sang a spanish version of This I Promise You. And guess what? Both my male and female spanish teachers were hawt!! Imported from Europe! I fail the exam :( was too busy with activities. Super busy!

6. I always love singing but i always lie about my dream. I will often say that i dream of being a fashion designer which was my 2nd love. Not now of course.

7. I never have long hair the whole primary school period. Somehow my mom like to make me keep it short. T.T which i dont like. Well.

8. I thought i had a mental breakdown when i was in form 2 i think. Can't recall clearly. But it was pretty bad. The details... erm, long story short, i couldnt tell a lie. Lol. If u make me lie to u, i will hate u.

9. I have COD. Mild case ba. But please dont talk to me when i wanna switch off my car engine. Or i will have to go one big round of checking. Very embarrassing k. 

10. My 1st original album bought was Dato Siti Nurhaliza'. 1st karaoke competition song was her killer hit Purnama Merindu in standard six.

11. I will try my best to avoid 3 types of person.
a. Stingy ppl
b. Weirdo
c. Big old smelly yucky male with bad manner.

12. I have a bad tolerance to odour. Although i do have problem in my nose senses, somehow it works perfectly well when smelly people walk past me. So most of the time, i will hold my breath if i have to deal with them.

13. I must visit the toilet before i sleep in for good. And i will always bath prior to coming into the bedroom cuz i am scare of my own odour too. 

14. I like practising speeches. This include talking to myself and self convincing. It got serious when i was so self consumed at office. My colleague would be like... joanne, are u talking to me again? Lol

15. I sing and dance in bathroom. Yea~ naked. Thats how my showmanship was awesomely good. Haha. Dun visualize anything. 

16. I eat like mad people when im stress or in great despair. 

17. I hate making decision but i cant let people with bad taste make a decision involving me. So lately i practice not wanting. Then i would have nothing to decide on.

18. I seriously hate phone calls. I dont like to talk over the phone. I end up hating songs that i choose as my ringtone. I used to hav bad calls involving bad news and unhappy stuff. If im in a bad mood i will choose not to pick up your call. But i will answer your message. Then i will lie and i will hate u.

19. Never been to clubbing. I look wild. Maybe i am suppose to be wild. I wanted to be wild. The next bday i want a tattoo :)

20. I have bad skin since i was a kiddo. Lotsa mosquito bites and those ache and itchiness end up in long lasting scars. So kenot wear short skirt lor... sigh. Im a girl with flaws but underneath em all, im pretty good. 

Ha, i can go on... but seriously tired wei listing down stuff. Thats why numbering fail in blogging. Only essay format applies. And which is why i hate numbers. Somehow life has a different plan. Now i end up dealing with number, amount, figures, target, phone calls and mean people. Argh. 

Ok la. Done for today.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment