Saturday 13 September 2014

Pbb Srb branch opening and stuff...

Today was a working day. Yes it was. Thus no OT claim la. 
But it was a pretty cool day except that i kinda have the privilege to escape the bigger crowd. The lion dance was surely something worthy to remember of. A chinese society in Chung Hwa High School offered a good package to us with 2 lions and some energetic boys. Boy are they young. My gosh. Now i feel pretty old. Pretty and old! My regional manager was around. All and all, the function was smooth even though not as the way we have planned it. I remember suggesting the main idea from the management is not gonna work but it was fallen to deft ears. So since indeed it didnt worked out, i kinda suggest accordingly a salvation plan for the day and myself and save a chaos from happening. Haha. Thats why, do not ignore when the leo speaks. We dont talk rubbish.



 Anyway, today was suppose to be a road show cum opening. And branch invited all those big boys n humble millionaires. Instead of mingling with them, i hide myself with smaller crowd :) wasted my makeup though. Haha. 1st of all, lack of idea to differentiate whom n whom kinda intimidating. And i see many of them are being served rightfully by my seniors. I can live with that-not stealing the lime light.

Life in bank is at the moment pleasing. I was awarded accordingly but it could n should be better. I have yet to see my increment n i hope it does justice to my hardwork. 
Having a few younger blood colleagues in bank is the best thing ever happened this year. Only y generation understand us better. Age is definitely a barricade and any age gap exceeded 5 years will definitely caused communication breakdown. 
I appreciate these new kakis and it makes everyday much more excited and competitive. I thk we can be best of fwens too which i never thought can be found among colleagues.

*

The trip to segamat, well as usual wherever i go out station for the 1st time n far away, i will have to endure a hell round of some arguments. Never fail! Up to a point i tell my mother that of i were destined to die that very day i travel, all i remember was us fighting for rubbish if thats what you want. Rough morning plus all the waiting were not the best feeling to ensure a good travelling. We used the old road via jalan tampin from seremban to gemencheh, gemas to segamat. Very adventurous and seriously, long distance driving need focus and experience. There are many fucking dare devils who wish to die young on the road especially on small roads.
Glad i have both of them. 

The idea was to celebrate course mate wedding and to meet up with long lost members. A dear fwen of mine, my only king Frederick. Gosh, he looks so old now. Which reminds me not to get married until im fully committed and ready.
Visited some recommended places and drove around the town and a must do visitation is definitely to see for myself pbb segamat branch. A performing branch at my region. 


Since we were travelling in car and was crossing states, we decided to stay one more day at melaka. Visited jonker street night market for the 1st time. Wanted so badly to stay n listen to the live band at hardrock cafe. Sigh... wasnt feeling very well that night. Wasnt in the right mood. I found out that melaka raya will definitely be another shopping heaven i will go to the very next time when i wanna shop till i cry. Lol. I was at the largest carlo rino boutique and was almost being lured to buy a sweet handbag. Im glad my senses kicked in earlier before the sales woman catch me for good. Haha. 

I hope to travel by car further this year to penang. Then i can bring my mom over. The idea was that la until she potentially screw it up with lotsa fussiness. Trust me, if u could live with her head for a day, you will die of suffocation. I dont know how she live with it for the past 50 yrs. 

*

Lately, i was pretty hardworking putting on make up and working out my short hair. Cuz it alone is too out standing. Without the hair length, my face feature is greatly expose. Those were the days when i can just go to office with flat face and make up free hidden behind the hair. Now...sigh. The troubles i put myself into. 


Anyway, i never thought i can carry this new look until i make the effort to. Since im so bored of being myself, working out a new image is kinda cool. 
Putting on a make up is like wearing a mask. 

I used to feel that i have multiple personalities disorder. When im on stage without a doubt im jcdagreat. When im at work, im joanne. When im at home or alone im just Yan.  

To convince myself of that so that each character function correctly and efficiently, make up was one of the best tools to enhance the features.

Eye brow pencils and eye liners are my best fwens now. I look like crap without them. And i totally understand now how they function and give sense of respect. I can very much live without them but only during my off days.

Hiding behind a mask is better than being an open book. I feel very vulnerable when someone wanna noe me by force. Which is why i use to think that it's not easy to make new bff. As we get elder, we get to know more ppl from all walks of life. We reach a stage where fortune and else stuff besides sincerity become a tool to measure your importance. 

I also live with the principle that i cant fall in love with a boy who isnt my best fwen. Noe why?
You call someone best friend cuz you basically know how nice that person is and how comfortable you are with them. Which is why i like them. Which is why i will fall in love with them. Of all the 3 crushes ive lost, 2 of them were best friends. A lot of time were spent knowing and liking that someone but i guess those were the times wasted. Cuz eventually, we didnt work out cuz knowing each other too well only to find out that we simply dont clicked as couple. And i wasnt that someone who call it quit. 

So i though liking without knowing too well might give a different result. I guess wrong. Cuz 3rd crush  didnt work out too well too. Everything just went wrong and fallen apart. I even risk losing a friend. Lol. To answer many question by many friends who care and geboh lebih lebih, i would either answer them that i was gay or that i have personality issue. Did they sound alike? Erm... haha. 

I havent been crushing anybody for a good 9 months. Fuyoo... so very dry kan. I might slowly hav phobia in falling in love cuz im tired of all those waiting and expecting and wanting and needing. So baby kan? Homosapiens named it the act of desperateness. 
I call it the art of suicide. Haha. Since i only have 24 yrs to live gloriously, i guess my next move is to materializing my travel list and start my volunteering works asap. For that i need to work on my financial strength right. 

So im kinda busy. Lol. :)

Oh yea... i miss u baby love. Tonight a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment