Friday 29 August 2014

The lucky stars....


Yay!!! If there anyway i can shout and get everyone's attention i would.
Im going to mariah's concert!!!
Goodness. Once i knew the tickets were on sales, i felt like i was having a heart attack. I rushed to the website, checked all prices and Vvip seat price was in my budget. I dont mind it cheaper tho, dont get me wrong. So happened my bonus has arrived. And i was wiling to pay 1k for an indoor 1st few row of her concert. Sadly, its another outdoor concert. So Rm680 was considerably kind. But ive had bad experiences in both One Republic and Avril concerts concerning the crowd and the management and some after concert ideal planning. So i really wish this would be the best of all yet. Of all my live i live by the world of only 3 diva. Mariah, Whitney and Celion Dion. These 3 influenced me very much musically and ive been waiting all thru the years for them to come. Now that im financially independent, the heck spend lar... i might not live long enough for her never 3rd time visit right?

Anyhow, i will be dancing and singing alone to her songs that night. I hope that night will be kind to me. Please dont rain! Planning to get a hotel nearby if possibly. Since the opportunity had arrived, i better maximise my loneliness n enjoy it to the best that i could. Fyi, i appreciate my me time very much :3


I was pretty lucky that my bff choco alerted me on the competition. She received a message about it and prompt me right away. I was lucky i didnt turn it down like any other competitions i got to know along the year. I was lucky my voice manage to pull thru that night and soar quite well out of my expectation. Well since i bullied it with eating alot of chips the day before. I planned to lose or perhaps i planned to have a reason to fall back on if i fail. Silly right. I was lucky that majority of the contestants  were weak. There is no denial on their passion on singing and the courage too. But seriously, it was an easy win. Lucky that the judges not being very pro with musical background know how to hear the best out of the bunch. Lucky i didnt listen to the devil me who wishes me to sing saving all my love instead cuz i will need a semi tone lower than original which wouldnt be nice if the judges saw me changing key kan. Anyway its karaoke competition.



I wasnt trying to win the mic to be honest. I just wanted to win. And to know that i can still win. I still had it. Leo nature. So now the mic is a bonus and i had rm500 vouchers for green n red box payment. 
Can sing till vomit. 

Hahahahaha... i was told the mic was a really good popular mic. Expensive pun. If im not wrong internet shows rm800++ per unit.

Its really heavy. Now i am wondering if it ever falls down to the ground and my only available limb was my foot... will i sacrifice my toe or the mic. Hahaha....

Have been lucky all thru August.
Maybe it was the hair. Maybe it was because i choose to make a difference. 
Will September be as just lovely?

Ive decided to participate and sing in this coming bank annual dinner. Hopefully there will be a place for me. Ill be singing saving all my love for my diva whitney or maybe i may challenge myself with love takes time by mariah. I only need a semi tone lower for both songs eh... pretty cool ite? :)


*happie*


No comments:

Post a Comment