Saturday 16 August 2014

Saturday at UM re sit cce paper 1

I came about a status in facebook that says about the facebooker herself is a bulimic and she is suffering with it. I knew it since she same clean with it a year ago publicly and since then she never stop talking about her lifestyle and her lesbian bf which i dont mind cuz she was charming sweet to her. Okay.

You know what, the fact that she already well aware of her problem and indeed started to get help, she gotta be start doing what is right. Getting all people attention and keep being assured by others is not gonna help her go one tiny step forward. I dont know how bulimic people suffer but hell yea im sure how depression works. Its kinda same right? Both are suicidal. I grow up with depressed mom and i know how it kills the living and how it affect others. Im so very aware what it feels like having voices battle in my head but not letting it affect my normal life.  Which is also why i know im somewhat different with other gals. Im sensitive and well, caring. Lol.

I wouldnt say a word or try my luck to help this gal not because i wasnt close to her. Its because i know nobody can help her. Basically the sickness itself was started with her obsession with being skinny and pretty in front of camera and the fact she is a selfie lover and will non stop uploading and displaying her selfie images in fb.

Same goes to my mother. Her overly sensitive attitude and depression due to so many years of living in my family caused her to behave the way she is. Nobody can deny the amount of effort i hav put to get her out of hell. Changes is there but any spark of trigger and she is back to herself again. I lose my patient and i will give up. Cuz i cant and i wouldnt be able to help anybody who do not want to help themselves. Nobody can.

If you love someone enough than urself, u will do anything possible to recover from all nonsense sickness unless ure totally delusional or possibly brain damage. Den u may be excused la.

Well this was what i was thinking when i was suppose to be worrying my exam. I kinda re sit a paper i wish i could escape and since i escaped it earlier than i could, i have plenty of time to blog.
Me and my gal were there at UM sitting different paper for CCE exam. Due to last yr misfortune and this year reluctance to re sit early, thus im a batch behind my team mate. Nway who cares.

I shop for the whole afternoon with jia xuan :) colleague cum girlfwen. I kinda know why i was so against the idea to shop sometimes back. Remember? i love fashion design. Well, i should be doing that instead.



Im super tired today infact now i feel like sleeping and forget the day. But 2 coursemate are coming to sleep over for seremban marathon. Adui. Hahahaha... kena layan le. Bff. Tonight gotta be busy talking whole night :3 For you only.

No comments:

Post a Comment