Tuesday 5 August 2014

The Best Day Of My Life.

How do I begin? Whenever I question myself this I would begin to shy away from keyboard. 

Okok. Lets begin on.... Erm. The day before 3rd of august.

Hooiling & My Roomie Joanne Tan bought a 10.30am bus from Penang to Seremban. Expected a 7 hours ride. A bad unfortunate twist got them stranded in Melaka & then return, safely to Seremban. That taken an 11 hours of ride. Pitiful! I brought them to Hawaii Steakhouse to enjoy a late dinner.

The next day we went to collect my designer cake :) 2 cakes. 1 was a verbal designer cake RM130 2kg cake & another was from a kind known biz fwen who dedicate an agar agar cake :) It happened to be Hello Kitty. 
At first I was like hmmp, hello kitty? Really?
Then my fwen remind me that it wasnt a misfit. It was on the right theme. I forgot I was once labelled as a CAT as well. 

Happie :)

Then Siewin & KL came from KL after KL picked her up from Pudu station. All the way from Penang too. I was also managed to convince Kok Hou who from BatuPahat somehow went to Melaka for godknowswhy reason to come to my gathering. A surprise call got him making a far distance decision to cross states beyond his intention. Hahahaha....
Also, coursemate & Uni mates from KL & Pahang also made it here in the party. 
Those from Seremban who needs to return to KL the next day also either stay put or to take leaves the next day. 

All was purposely done, specifically arranged & sincerely present to the party for me. 
It made me believe that when someone cares, he or she would go all the way for you. 
The fact that I threatened them with some lousy statement of un-friending them via FB which will never happen, it gave some pressure to them to come over. XD They know me pretty well. 
Jc always do thing for a reason. Leo always make a statement! 


The messy stuff... Erm, details are meant to be kept only by those who present. Or else what makes them so special right? 
I didn't manage to sing all the song in my list. Plenty of time but my voice betrayed me. I never thought the surrounding could be so overwhelming & it kinda drained my energy. I guess I was overjoyed to meet all those familiar faces again after a very long time of absence.

It was a superb night!!! The only thing I wish I could do better was to have no sore throat but I guess that wouldn't make any different to my fwens. It's only my personal selfish wish cuz I know how well I can go but particularly for that night I couldn't. 
After a rehearsal 5 days b4 the actual day, 3 outta 4 people got sick including myself. How incredibly bad was that. I must have jinx it :(

 Words cannot contain how much I appreciate each & everyone who made it to the party. I wasn't very particular with the actual presence or whatsoever gift or wishes. 
I wish them to know that this gal today who has the opportunity to meet & know them all is thankful because I wouldn't be who I am today without them. & it has to be that one special night that they need to know!

The mark of my 1st day in the new 2nd half of my life was duly witnessed by all the guardians. 

I guess I wouldn't repeat this whole bday gig for many years to come unless well... unless stuff happens right?

But my kinda bday celebration is really more towards a relaxing beach vacation. XD
I was so busy preparing & worrying I somehow forgot all these were meant for my bday, my pleasure & my happiness. Jcdagreat Bday Gig certainly served its purpose beautifully but running a bday gig from A-Z from singing to hosting to socializing are surely energy consuming which I am lacking with. 

LOL.

Oh...My 1st crush made it to the party quite on time. My 2nd crush was late, he also made it. 3rd one unfortunately escape being named & participate. 

I'm glad everyone had fun, the gathering was awesome. Happy faces & considerably smooth delivery of an event. I done well. I did! Who would have thought that a gal who could never pull out a surprise could pulled out a bday gig all by herself?

Special thanks to Alvin Tee & Christine Tee the musicians.
Special thanks to cousins Aliz Lee & Kendy Lee & my mom, the party coordinator.
Special thanks to performers, Siewin, Hooiling, KL, 30, sooyung, Joanne Wong & Kimyang. 
Thanks to Brugge S2 & boss ah Keong for the awesome venue.

& nevertheless all my favourite people in the world!!!!!! U know who you are. 


-xoxo-

No comments:

Post a Comment