Saturday 23 August 2014

Okay. Ok. *big big BIG Sigh*

I got myself into this complicated situation again. 
Whats the big deal? Oh well, ive pulled enuff courage and
willingness to compete in a karaoke competition organized by greenbox. Date 24th august 7pm at seremban 2.

Im not sure if i wanted to do it but i somehow needed to do it. I was still high on the whole bday celebration thingy and this thing pops up. 
And the mad call happened again. That whole night i was pretty uncomfortable knowing and planning how to make my way to seremban 2 fast enough to book a place in the competition which only take in 20 contestants. 
  
I made it but something inside me consistently wanting to quit this whole madness. Y do i get myself in this anxious state again? Excuse me for being dramatic. I dont wish to be one. I cant control it and im not sure who can help calm me down. 

I didnt expect to win big. I just have very high expectation of me performing well, up to my own standard. I only lose to myself or better ones. 

I guess i need to somehow find a way to activate the diva in me and let jcdagreat take over. After tomorrow night, i will be free. Im craving for nasi lemak and laksa already. Adui... im a spice lover. I hope i get my 1st lucky number and end the night fast enough. 3 maybe. 8 will be a long wait. August is a lucky month for leo. The trophy and microphone will be extra bonus. 

Anyhow, im not gonna lose tomorrow. I will win the experience to add into my fantabulous year  2014.
It will be a small challenge but for a girl who is giving up her singing dream, it makes all the matter. 
I shall take it with pride and do the best i can in my limited condition. 

After this, im already planning to volunteer to perform in bank annual dinner which falls on 1st of November. Lol. Anxious konon.

My voice is not in perfect condition. Has never been since the rehearsal for my bday celebration. 
Chill joanne. Ure gonna be fine. After all i dont collect all those precious on-stage experiences for nothing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment