Thursday 13 August 2015

Well i didnt know that i could still hurt anyone with my choices of word.
What have i done wrong to ever be revenged upon in such way.
I cant believe people will choose to judge you by something u dont know you should be responsible to and got pissed and try their best to hurt you back and totally ignore all the good that you have done for them.

Either you dont bother or you dont know me enough or you dont care. Why would i intentionally hurt someone i care to teach, to listen to and to spend time with?

One single blinded fury moment you thought was hurtful of one innocent fucking word that ive said you need to seek revenge on me. Ignorance is my red button. You made me question myself. That is also my red button.

One simple reason why i dislike making new friend. Cuz i need to learn ones personality all over again. When im willing to do so and im being repaid in the most foolish way made me feel incredibly stupid!

You reminded me of my bff betrayal on me.
You made me feel sorry for myself.
As sensitive you are to wording so am in body language. U spent ur 3 days avoiding me.

What in the world that any issue cant be talked over? You couldnt tell me n fix the issue? and you need to create a drama making me wondering for an answer?

Goodness

Ill just keep everything simple. Ill watch my bloody mouth and words cuz i wouldnt know what is right at the wrong time and what is wrong at the right time for you. Nothing is right. Back to square one.

And im sorry. To you. And myself.

Do you know that i hate apologizing for something i dont think i am wrong? Maybe i am guilty. I guess i am.


No comments:

Post a Comment