Sunday 9 August 2015

Surprise Gathering

Jiayie came back from SG.
N i was dated. Funnily enough she told me that she wanna date me on Saturday alone and want me to choose a restaurant much earlier than our practice.

To my surprise, as much as she loves me dearly im pretty sure she miss u65 gathering as well. But i never give much thought to it. Im just glad she is home on my bday month. So she said she is gotta fetch me to dinner. Once i entered the car i was surprised by a bouquet of flowers. Rosses n lilies.
Awhhh... so sweet of her. I may be as hard as steal but i could easily be melted by flower n heart.


She said there was no sunflower so she choose yellow lilies as replacement. A beautiful packaging indeed. As soon as we reached Pizza Italia, to my horror i saw a group of familiar faces.... omg. My u65 mates were all neatly seated and were expecting me. God. It was form 6 birthday prank reminiscence. Total playback. I was delightedly pranked.

My gut told me that my jiayie is not as simple as that. But that was totally cool. We had a fun crazy dinner n definitely a loud gathering there.
So many small gifts and meaningful presents they have for me. Most importantly is their beautiful Saturday evening given entirely for me and the lovely gathering.



We proceed with 2nd round at coffeeholic cafe house. Another crazy season.
I am pretty lucky. I always have really good friend who would want
to love me and treat me well.
The way they cherish my worth is far convincing than whatever and whoever i could have expected. I supposed the least you expect anything the happier your life could be. Lesson learnt!

9th year anniversary. My bday is always most precious with them. I love u guys for loving me enough to remind me that i am definitely worthy to be loved.

I am looking forward to our 1st decade anniversary.
Thank u jiayie for planning this prank for a week and running around just for me.

You are the best!

U65rians forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment