Sunday 30 August 2015

Blogging doesnt make me feel secure any more.
Nobody should make me feel more cautious or self concious should i wish to speak nothing but the truth. However things can be sensitive. And some are not meant to be told. I dont know what im saying now...

Sleepy. These 2 days have made me realized that we are okay. Back to norm. But im now clueless. I dont know what i want and if i want it that much any more. You missed the chance! I guess you are lucky.

You deserve better & I deserve someone who loves me. I cant tell if you are or will. Would u enlighten me with an answer?

We both are sick. But we arent the tailored made remedy for each other. I thought it was possible but apparently when i thought it will, it just wouldnt.

Gud nite #bersih 29 & 30

No comments:

Post a Comment