Saturday 22 August 2015

Epoh mali...


Very random shoot. 

Epoh trip cut short. Only manage these. I skipped the ever famous sar ho fun and chicken rice. Just have myself a very brief idea of how epoh old town looks like.

I would go up epoh again soon. That time will be whole of Perak. Visitation to kampar, cameron, taiping, the gua and haunted kelly castle. 
N i will taste all the recommended delicacies for sure.

What i managed to taste today were great. 
I think i wont have any specific craving for seremban food anytime soon. I wish to lose appetite so i could lose weight without much effort and i hope that craving can kick off the next road trip sooner.

My baby Chasez behaved so well. It performed greatly on the road. The traffic was on my side, smooth journey all the way up and down to respective journey.

Safely home but starting to feel light headed and headache. 


*

If u hav yet to watch the fault in our stars i encourage u not to. If you have had, den pls dont rewatch. #sadcryagain

*
i dislike having you in my mind. 
Im trying to be convinced that i just like the idea of crushing rather than being crushed by a crush again. 

Its just a fling. Hinted perfectly. 
Just pls wake up. 
It will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment