Saturday 14 March 2015

The Pi Day

Yes, the pi - day. Not pie. Lol. I think FB is really a cool place to hang out. U get the kraziest things people thought of. Nway, there is more things to be celebrated. Today is also my big boss bday which means some managers and credit OIC will be invited to Sunway to celebrate his bday, all expenses covered. And he gave an early surprise by releasing last year's EG early this year. Wow! The power of GST.

I dont know about his concern but it is a great news for me especially when im so poor now right after CNY. Okay. 18th march will be the interview day. I knew it on last wednesday. I had mix feeling about it. I wonder if it should be a happie news or what. But it is definitely a good experience for me. My ex boss call me on Friday and i told him about the news. As promised he gave me some clue and tips for me to endure this interview. He warned me not to speak too fast cuz i tend to do so. Hahaha. What is not to love about my ex boss? We chat like old times. Like good old friend. Much praise to this man.

Had great fun last friday. The day that reminded me that i dont need a male to make me feel equally satisfy in term of fulfilling desire to be happie. Haha. My 2 bff who then become each other bff dated me on 19th of march. But since someone ditch me, thus i suggested the date to transfer to friday instead.  And it was an immediate yes from them. We ate again at sushi king after last wed sushi bonanza. Then i forced them to watch Spongbob movie at palm mall. Haha. Despite their unwillingness they said yes to my free tickets. I was beyond excited and bought home a spongy merchandise. Which is literary a sponge with spongbob face. Haha. Both of them made each other an opposite based promise aka curse. They believed that the more u wanted something the higher the opposite desire will happen. Thus with reverse psychology, they chant the opposite so that the correct desire will happen. Hahahaha... i love them crazy. Cuz with them i somehow become perfectly normal. :D

I miss you. And i hate this feeling. I promise i will dump you and my thought. I bought another ring for a lot of unreasonable reason. 1st and foremost is to remind myself to the reasons why i hold on to my reservation. Y i dont jump into any single relationship. Y do i keep chasing after failure, men whom i like who dont see me as their partner. Y do i wait and y do i care. Im not gonna surrender to faith whats more to lust. Wait la. Something bound to happen this year... it could be good, it could be bad. But it is definitely gotta start...


No comments:

Post a Comment