Sunday 8 March 2015

Hola. Como esta? Bien?

Sumthing that i have learnt and then had them thrown out of the window. Lol.
The fact that i have totally lost what i have learnt i shall never ever say that i know spanish not even bitsy.

I wanted to read novels. I have many pending in line. They are more like a decoration to me than some time killers. I feel like blogging more than reading at the moment. Nothing in particular really but i just wanna engaged in something. Nothing responsive for me now, thus i hope at least what i am doing now keep my head off my mind. My mind could be full of imagination and fantasy but it could also be one hell of messiness. Sumwhere i dont like to go. Thats y i need to be always be preoccupied with sumthing. I cant be chilling alone with music or lazing on bed thinking of something. That would be a suicide. I had a terrible ill function family. A terrible one! So basically time spent with them could any time spark fury. Waste of effort trying to fix them. A broken glass, shattered and mean, trying to cut anybody who go near them.

I pity them. Which of them pity me?


No comments:

Post a Comment