Tuesday 3 March 2015

my life so far....

I told a junior today that perhaps my family and relationship affairs were not kind to me and a smooth one, thus my work's journey somehow and fortunately satisfactory. A lot of hard work wouldnt get you far enough without a pinch of luck. I am lucky.

Am still busy day in and out. Always on the call, chasing submission, approval and acceptance. Met and talked with all kind of customer, officers and sales. I feel like a professional PR now. Im apparently a salesman. Fuck! Fortunately i only sell things people ask for. So basically i am not annoying as other 'Salesman' ie insurance agents or amway distributor... etc.

Being in my position i am still subject to taking orders and do things i dislike. HR interview has yet to set date i begin to wonder that they have forgotten about this. Well, at least i dont have to worry about a shit of getting the promotion and got transferred or resign shall i decided to go against the idea of being transferred. Why am i worrying this when i wouldnt have known whether i would pass the interview or not? Well, if i want, i could hard sell myself very convincingly especially when i have 3 years plus experiences to relay on and my well spoken english compliment with my sweet talking manner... hell yea imma gonna pass the interview.

Lol.
Lol
Lol.

Well, dont dare me. im just as good as i wanted to be. Deep eh!

Work has taken over me completely this whole February and i guess it will last till mid of March.
Fun later. Meanwhile im enjoying new bff at work. So time at work becomes much nicer with their presence.




All 3 photos not taken by me. Just saying... T.T

CNY will be gone by another few days. Phew...
Glad for some gathering and togetherness. U65 family is the one im proudest of. 9th anniversary. I love each of them very much.

Ouch. Another silly Chinese Vday to go. Let it slip by silently and dont question me anything. Let it just be another busy day at work wokei?

My bro is having one month campus break since cny. However i thk i talk to my neighbour's dog in a day more than with my bro in a month combined. Lol.
This is how our relationship work. The moment we talk is either i need to argue with him or when he seek my help. Sigh. What a shame this happen. A sin. Unbroken curse.

Okie la. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment