Sunday 22 March 2015

A bitch U say.

Never thought a person as cool as me can be accused as a bitch. Lol. What a joke of a lifetime. A bitch. Not that i dont like being called a bitch. Depend on what make you say it. I very pantang when someone accused me, misunderstood me or mistook me for what they thought was right and doesnt clarify with me before they judge.

Ill go crazy. I can negotiate all day long with you if you ever need to clarify things with me. This is also one of the reason why i dont let many people into my life cuz i cant have people judging me unless i allow them too. If it was as simple as stranger mistaken me as a bitch i dont care. But if it affect everyone around me than you're a dead meat.

1stly i have done nothing wrong and i stuck to my kind intention which she crazily took it wrong from another mouth, someone i trust dearly. I dont know how the message got translated that she took it as a blow and blow text my boy toy who let me saw what she wrote to him. I dont blame him from letting me see those fucked off messages cuz he wanted me to prove my innocence. But he gotta learned that the severity and the consequences of that cuz i took those messages hard. A woman at her age with such high level of professionalism just tore her image disgustingly with name calling me a bitch, unethical and pariah and that she wanna fuck me. The words were so disgusting and they came from her filthy mouth.

Again as i said, maturity doesnt define by age. The worst thing was we met once before and it was during a happy gathering. Now that she created this problem of her own, i wonder how many people will get involve as we had mutual known colleague.

The problem isnt mine to begin with, i dont know how i should solve it as it never intend or has any chances of harming ones feeling except of the magical way of how she interpret my colleague message to her.
I never like drama as i had enough since young. Now you came and gave me shit. Oh you have no idea what i am capable of.

What makes me even sad was when people who i thought know me enough doesnt know how to help me. I wasnt expected him to solve it. I was expecting him to stand on my side knowing that i was innocent and clarify at least that the whole idea she had in her head was wrong about me. What had i not done enough for people to know me better? I am someone with principle and i live my whole 3.5 yrs in bank with added values and right doing.

This man i thought know and trust me suddenly do not know what to do when he was torn between 2 colleagues. I understood that he should not at all be involved. She started it and dragged him into this mess and i saw every fucking shit she said. Now that he know the truth and he dont know what he can do. My heart broken into million pieces. The feeling of entrusting will never be revived as i felt that when come times of trouble, people will just leave you. No matter who you are to them. Maybe i should have know that i was nobody. This wasnt the 1st time.

Anyway, like i have mentioned this wasnt his problem either to begin with. I pity you. Im sorry that you get involved. But i hope this will open your eyes on what kinda person you're basically dealing with every single day. The ugly truth shown when times get rough.

Ive taken this hard. Cuz i have a lot of admiration to her. Heard some good stuff about her and my bizm n sme likes her. Now this woman cruelly ruined my weekend and i wont forgive her.

Fuck u woman.

If you r reading this and do not wish to fucking create further trouble do not share and let her know that I FUCK HER BACK.

If i wanna fight with her i will show this in her face myself. But i still thank you for your kind intention. U did no wrong.

Ive never been so angry for a long time. Wat a day. Me being conscious wasnt able to let it go. I got emotional and times like this i miss my baby most. Cuz he was all i got always until he died. Now i have no one for me to hug the hell off and all i can do is just miss him. And it kills. Always. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment