Wednesday 28 January 2015

Sweet Escape

Na... not entirely sweet anyway. I escaped what i hate doing, calling for UIP utilization. There are so many shit work in bank but begging ppl to utilize their funds is the cheapest wrongest and dirtiest works i have ever executed. So, it seems my branch has some difficulty meeting loan growth due to many redemption and our speedy release of settlement thus, everyone in bank suffers to conduct this execution. I barely escape as the course arranged by branch was set months earlier. However nice it is, i didnt have enough time to finalize my work prior to getting here too. Now all my work got stuck and next Monday will be a killer. Since the last course i had with my GT team which was in yr 2012, i never really enjoy going to any more courses. I try to be selectively introvert and not to communicate much both to trainer and to people around me. I am serious icey cold with stranger and i dont like making random new friend if the relationship is not gonna last. Seriously the credit team normally comprises of the ugly and nerds. There is no one in my room which could satisfy my eyes need except for a few girls cuz gals naturally we dont become ugly. We r maybe just lazy to be pretty.

Anyway, i drove here for the 1st time with my own car and alone (hooray, see mom... im capable. Dont judge). I gotta meet my beloved gals and hug them gao gao. Miss them like krazy.

When im happie, i take good selfie without trying hard. I must be very happie then.



Ms Cheong and I met mr Danny at cafe on last Monday during Takaful course. When i approached him and greeted him, he was a bit alarmed. Instead of giving a warm gesture he seemed a bit disturbed by my action. My heart sanked. He couldnt recognise me with new hair style i guess... something i used to comfort myself. Sigh. Saw him alone and stressed out. But his new branch figure is good. Hope he is doing fine. Ppl called him all sort of names like the lone ranger. Haha.... but all i noe is he is a great mentor, the kind one, to me. Maybe he is annoyed the fact that i choose to decline his invitation to go to the new branch.

After 2 and a half hours of meeting last tueday with new boss, our 1st with him for 2015, i know this whole new management gotta be much different. Whether it is good or not no one can tell. But there will be changes and changes is good. Wonder if i would stay long enough to enjoy the outcome. He is handsome! N is a bachelor. I guess that would be the extreme new fun items to begin with.

To those who dont know me and want to know me, bear in mind i dislike few characters in people. Ppl who used me for whatever reason they think of. Ppl who throw tantrum at me for whatever reason be it your fault or my fault without considering putting our friendship on the line. If i make you unhappie which is rarely but so ultimately happen, do tell me. Cuz i will tell you. Dun act like a child and expect me to read your mind. Trust me. Been there done that. Stupidest act of all. Ppl who make extreme fool of me. Im not really a joker. I do not have the synonym of just kidding in my dictionary. Its not related to fun that i am sure. If u have the privilege to know me ages ago, i was the goofy among all friends. But as u mature, there are things you cant go around kidding. Dont push the red buttons. You could tell me all lies and i will choose to believe you with all my heart if u are a friend. But break the rule and thats it. No 2nd chances. If you are not a friend yet, whatever you say i will doubt it. So if you meant to compliment me pretty, generous or loving, pls keep telling me that cuz i cant tell a genuine compliment from a total bullshit. Haha... im so chasing all eligible bachelors away am i? Im basically chasing human away. Human is disgusting! Whatever.

I hope the night be kind to me. I have room mate this time. Hate. I used to have all the luck in occupying 2 single bed room all for myself all the time. I like to be alone really. Sigh...



No comments:

Post a Comment