Saturday 31 January 2015

31st going 1st of Fed

Actually, what i meant to ask was whether or not frame and glasses of rm460 consider expensive. The frame was said is from japan/ korea and the glasses have multiple use. It looks cool and modern and is big sized compared with normal cheaper prize spectacle. I was looking for that kind of glasses for a long time, it is better if i dont need to wear though. But if it is a necessary then i want it to be fashionable. So i walked into this shop at the mines during my course at bangi and this charming sales man was so cute and accommodating and the product itself was presentable almost successfully wooed me over. This is the kind of service public bank offer. At least for me. I will be so good and kind that you would fee guilty to even not accepting my loan. Cuz my after sales service is good. Cheh!

That was what i meant to ask. Nobody give me time to get an answer. Sad!
Talking about guilty... i ate too much lately. I just begin to see sign of weight losing. Now im eating overly again. I just cant have something bugging my mind. Such pest. Must get rid of it. Of u. No.4.

Promise is a strong word. Dont say or suggest it if u cant fullfill it. Not even verbally indicate it. Cuz i have good memory. If u found me forgetful thats because i selectively choose to forget those that doesnt concern me. Or that i lied. Depends la. I dont really like to lie. Cuz im sucks in telling lie. Dont count on me to plan on surprises. Sure fail.

Finally ate baskin on 31st thinking that all products will be able to enjoy the discount. Sadly only bulk purchase on gallon can be discounted. So no discount for me lor... it was so packed at jusco. Randomly bumped to a schoolmate and she suggested the whole seremban was there. Cant agreed more. Nvrmind. As long as craving served. Yay!

Gotta work tomorrow. Aiks. Kl lang can enjoy 4 days holiday. Getting more lazy lately. I need some inspiration. When my ex-boss was around, i always wanna impress him. Getting recognition from him is like getting an award. Getting a compliment is like getting extra salary increment. Lol.
Silly how but i look up to him. His comment matters. Im missing this mentor already. Our routine cases discussion and our business visitation car drive talk. He said that im a managerial staff and he wish to see me successful. He even offer me some tips soon for my HR interview.

I havent get used to new boss yet. Need time to slowly break the ice. For all you know that i dont like my ex boss immediately too. In fact i thk he looked down on me initially cuz he always pick on me. Ada je things not right about me. From going back at 6.30pm in initial month to having another pair of slipper underneath my office table. Haha. Those were the odd times.

Nway... gotta sleep. Will try to spend weekend happily. I deserve better. Oh its 1st of feb already. Valentine day is coming!  Cny is coming! Gotta book best fine lonesome bff to accompany me during this krazy overrated luring day. Hate u!

No comments:

Post a Comment