Wednesday 14 January 2015

Heartfelt.

Disney teaches strong value about morale, good deeds, kindness and happy ending. No matter what happen, you must have hope because it would be over and you know that you will find that silver lining. Im pretty much disney-fied. Cuz one would tends to cling to something surreal yet powerful (like the way people believe in god) when they have nothing in real world to hold on to.

Certainty of happy ending doesn't apply in real life. You have to fight your way to own it. No body can guaranteed an easy ride to it but some had it smooth while some had it rough.

I came from a place where i would hate the word HAPPY and the heart Emoji. Even the drawing of heart shape disgust me. It was then. It was until i reach the age of 17, when i joined form 6 and officially became a paulian that i finally rejoiced.
You are what you choose to be. I was surrounded by many positive people and possibilities. If was then i realised that I actually have a choice! Although im afraid of trying and to choose, i believed i have chose the right path. I chose to be happy.
It was the start of everything else so i would always appreciate my form 6 buddies' presence.

Coming from a dark place, i like to preach. Hallelujah! Haha. I would like to help people who are going through things that i have gone through. Nobody should go through anything alone. I kinda like dealing it alone cuz im a difficult case. But a lot of time i could use a shoulder or a hug. Be it work or personal matter. I dont mind assisting as long as i like you. I cant be possibly treating ppl i dislike the same way as the people i like right? So ppl that i care and love, pls dont betray me in any sense. And you cant be stubborn!

People who are elder than you are might not have the best set of brain and knowledge. I happen to deal with many of them. Parents arent the one who give the best advise or make the house a home. Constant battle between being filial and being real wear me out and down. Constant disappointment, and heartache. Experience told me that you cant teach an old dog new tricks. True! And old habits die hard. They dont change and they wont change. They are born and meant to die together. Be it. I cant stop you if suicide is your only comfort. But if you cant cross over dont fucking come and haunt me. I swear ill bring u back to hell. You guys seriously dont deserve me!

A collective of matters made me kinda emotional lately. Or have i always been? Ok. The latter one.
Always.

Would you be the one that could actually make my heart skips a beat?

Na... i suppose its a passing bee again. A confused one who stumble on a weary petal. But it's a nice encounter. Nice to meet you bee :)

Holiday is bad for emo blogger.




No comments:

Post a Comment