Thursday 22 January 2015

HR called for the 2nd time this year and asked if I am ready to go for an interview this fine morning.  It seems that it wasnt only me who received HR call. Anyway, good record keeping cuz he remembered that he called me last year. Last year i told him no as i looked at my then biz M now currently a BM struggled in front of me every single day. Today when i talked to this HR dude again my vision was locked on my new BM who accused me of being not daring enough to go for an interview. So i said yes, i told him that i am ready and will accept the invitation for an interview. I just wanna noe how far i can go and how capable i am to sell myself for higher pay n promotion. You obviously cant lie in front of these managers who will interview us. Thus if i go through it then im pretty assured i have the capability to be promoted, these 3 years were not wasted. If i dont, i could use a couple more years to gain what i need to be preoccupied with or if i am not happie then i could jump to another bank with even better n higher prospect. So... i said yes.
As much as i am comfortable in my position and finally assembled great team n colleagues, there are still things that i am not satisfy with but have to bear with it for everybody's sake. Biz M work revolves all BM work and it will not be an easy ride.
But Leo love challenge. Since i have the opportunity to go up or away now, i might as well resign as a manager. Why waste it? I have good record, good sales and good feedback. Y bloody waste it?

Sigh. Whatever la.
Since my mobility has its boundary, they cant move me too far away from my comfort travel zone. Or they will risk losing me for sure.
U will never noe how far i could fly shall my wings not crippled.

Guess what? Sam Smith is gay! Fuck! I guess it is my luck to fall in love with gays. I will still like them much. In fact i thk every gal should have a best gay guy friend cuz he would be the only one who make u feel loved by a man who doesn't necessary think of sex right after. Lol. Kan?


No comments:

Post a Comment