Monday 15 March 2010

still in the mood for NTLP 13

Whenever midnight comes, the itch to blog comes attack....yes, and my work is not done... OMFLord

this year back drop... beautiful

To be serious, i could still feel quite emo although NTLP 13 has finally wrapped and it's done for good. I try to prevent myself from thinking it so  those annoying flash back dun come strike me all times. I do enjoy reminiscing those sweet memories but not the week after the big function ba.... it could be dreadful u see... i'm facing it now... it's pathetic and it's taking over me...

the opening show...ballerina in the music box


da hot dancers....nose bleed



I thought to myself that i shall move on and back to reality but again, it's not easy. I was practically busy seeking my picture on that performance night and watch all the MMS and join all New Tune activities in FB and damn, u guys are insane... i like....haha


Thanks for the shots....



Yet to believe compliments, Andrew convinced me to believe in myself. He finally listened to all the recordings and he said that i managed to sing even with that sudden speed showcased i'm capable and i have great voice, if i dun misinterpret him.  I was a little stunned. We both thought it was a bit sayang as it could be so much better without the ~ as interpreted by MR. Andrew~ F1 speed~tempo...

fellow vocalists

Now should i doubt his hearing or should i start believing in jcdagreat? It's funny how when you could simply brag funnily in front of many people but when u finally receive compliments, you choose not to gratefully accept them... lolx... i am weird...

me and my band mates~ for you~

Many was surprised with my performance which was a surprise to me in contrast... hmm, i guess i need to exposed my self more in this sense....by this, i can proudly say that i am not at all showoffy...infact, downgraded my self by my own insecurity and self-doubts which are sucks. And this is the person who always say that if you don't believe you have a good voice, you don't go admit you like singing or dun at all go prove yourself in audition... shame jc....shame... wer was that ego when u needed it most?

Thanks for the last time, for now for all the supports and knowledges all New Tunners has ever given me... this given opportunity is way to precious and for this, i am blessed. 




Thanks andrew, fish, kok hou, alex, soo yung, n 30 for enhancing my confidence


Thanks yi chuan, jieru, tracie. ah fai, vincent, witter, william, jess lee, ah tat ....the seniors who got their impacts in my learning
edmund, siewin, hooiling, shereen, arif, louise, boss, emillia those that entered NT the same badge as me... u guys have special presence whenever i c u guys in bandroom... it feels like family ^^

all juniors and first time collaborators... esp yen ming, kwang haw, tisu, lisa, chee huan, wendy, cacing...and so many others deserving dearest... tired mentioning names... u guys show so much commitments towards Nt and this is a good beginning for better success.

 Looking forward to this thursday celebration....

muakss


No comments:

Post a Comment