Friday 5 March 2010

4th rehearsal

oh god...

Rough day... i was so stressed out and was really lack of energy... i hate the fact that i can't get my words and my voice out... I'm not doing enough homework... and my worries and self hatred shown on my face today. I was seriously swallowed by the out fit and i feel trapped. It limited my movements and i was totally uncomfortable. It wasn't bad but definitely not my best and this time i fail to maintain my level. 

Seen was there.... happie to see him again... and few super seniors i cant recognize. Feel better when he said i have good melody. Yi Chuan gave me alot of opinions today... he observed and totally point out my problems...  He said facial expression busuk la.... haha, da same problems again... sigh, how can i fix it.... 

shall  train more 2morrow...

some musicians are really tai pai de lo.... wer is your priority at this moment? u shud noe which is more urgent right?

5 DAYS

on counting
...

No comments:

Post a Comment