Thursday 11 March 2010

New Tune Live Performance 13th....

 A SUCCESS despite the celaka sound system... i can't believe they dare to charge so expensive with such lousy work and terrible attitude of the technicians... well, one who do not respect time consider as terrible, for me. 

 this was about one month before NTLP13

i had great fun, great day with all new tuner. Being part of this function made me proud. I love everything about the concert, the multimedia creativity, the new group of friends i found, the dancing performances, the whole learning process was all worth while.  

 9th of march

wanna thank my fellow course mates and all my friends who came support me and other New Tune-ner... u guys are the best!!! It means so much for me and i hope u guys have fun despite some technical problems...

~my pre show look~

Somehow my bandmates were more excited than me...the song was way faster than the original speed and i was seriously outta breathing point... tho it will become a yihan for me but u guys hav done ur best and please do noe that i love u all so much. U guys gave this song a life.... 

 the song composer and arranger

 me n my junior singers

My out fit was like.... gosh... i can't believe i was a lil self embarrassed by it. 1stly, the 3inches heels were a new record for me... at least i x jadi pokai.... 2ndly, the red gaun was slightly loose and it was sexy alright~ 3rdly....red....sigh... luckily no wig liao... but, tho it might really look good on me on stage, pls dun make me uncomfortable... i am not a well trained nor skilled performer, and by this, i can only be at my max best in my comfort zone.... still, i truly appreciate my stylist as i was told i look fine on stage.... 

pretty lads... lol

Last year humbleness made me learned so much more than others cuz i was twice hunger for valuable teaching and chances. Performance always come 2nd after the precious lessons and practices in NewTune you can't find else where...

my 2 lovely gals...


I like seeing all Ex NewTunner musicians n singers coming back to support us... especially Kok Hao... Very abang like...dun be fool by the name BLACKMAN...

i have so much to learn from her


Thanks NTLP for selecting me as the singer and the song For You... I hope i did not disappoint. Although i received quite alot of praises, my self disbelieve tend to keep me from floating on the air... i would think that certain people are being very nice...perhaps this is my way to keep myself grounded or probably due to the fact that i knew my performance wasn't perfect... but as the saying goes... non performance could be ever prefect...this is my start off point and i shall progress.... 




thanks for the lovely memories

more photo form the live stage soon


1 comment:

  1. few years later blackman will be very well known name.. i wish XD

    when u graduate liao u will also like me come back d no matter how far, busy is an excuse..haha XD
    cos we all love NT.

    gambateh neh

    ReplyDelete