Sunday 3 January 2010

new year 010110


Arghh...3 movies in a week... erm... i finally understand how one could forget the movie they hav watched... well, whatever. So, new year eve... 1stly, pumpkin scared with with fake bun...damn... i was seriously dumbfounded by the bun... n pumpkin...u got me frozen thinking you were possessed or something...
 lol




Then we were guessing how Lay Mei’s friend will look like before he come to fetch us in UKM. Outta my expectation, he looks terrifically fine! FUU qualities 100%... haha... well, i totally hav my view on boys changed. And thanks for that, seriously...it’s a wakeup call for me. So, Lay Mei, Jing Fang, Pumpkin, da dude and me went to mid valley by his Waja. We watched Vampire’s Assistance and then shopped for couple necklaces... lovely. 


we love da billboard...or maybe just me





we were having our tea time in secret recipe~





He brought us to many places and he was way too generous... we went to a popular Tong Sui shop and we tested some very funny choices which none of us actually try before... we do the countdown in the shop instead of being packed gila gila at Bukit Bintang, which was actually quite nice as we have already ushered the arrival of Xmas there before. So, since none of us can finish up the desserts which end up being terribly incompatible with our taste buds, we decided to play some children game ~gunting batu kain~ (smack head) and whoever lose will consume a mouthful or spoonful of the saturated sticky Tong Sui...





i will never ever wanna c it again...we were everywhere at PJ, SS2, and i realised i actually like travelling... seeing all the bright lights and the liveliness of the town. I didn’t noe that... and i was sent home perfectly safe. And i like the fact that me and pumpkin share so much in common. We share some deep things about our hobbies and views and dreams... It has been too long since the last time i talked about stuff like this. On the New Year day itself, i woke up at around 11 something in the morning. I was like, now what... it’s New Year!!! I must get my butt outta here... it would be such waste spending the day in UKM. So, i was inviting people to join my trip to well, mid valley again cuz it’s too late for farther travelling... i finally have the desire to shop for clothing. Benjamin, havin merely 3 hours plus of sleep would like to go with me... haha... my ever loyal hiao kaki...lol. 


And i called up Yoke Shan too. My bff of 14 years... for one moment, i fear we will hardly get something in common to talk about....i guess i do not possess much confidence in the relationship as much as she does.... and i was really glad from the moment i look into her face, we managed to break the ice. Benjamin, being her facebook fwen finally meets her up. I can’t believe how well they got along as they paired up attacking my flaws like crazy and i was utterly on my edge of insaneness. I finally (glad) managed to buy 2 blouse. I could have bought many pairs of shoes, heels to be precise but none clothing. i just couldn’t resist heels but somehow i find ways to stop my lust over the grande fashions out there... Then we went to starbuck in PJ area, where she work as a part time barista. The shop was the most beautiful one outta all starbuck outlets out there. And there was where all craziness and Puteri bitchiness came strike us. 


Benjamin was the victim and the rest was history. LMAO. Her sudden transformation shocked me and she was good... dammit. I knew something got to her mind at that moment... but i do wish she do that oftenly as those craziness could at least get her outta her misery and finally have fun for real... i miss her much, really... 





No comments:

Post a Comment