Sunday 17 January 2010

Dancing desire


I have finally tried my hand on New Jazz and Cha Cha. Both dances are new to me and i really love learning ‘em. 
I have waited so long to try on ballroom dancing. I saw the classes one day when i was in 1st year, 2nd sem coincidently and i was really interested in it. i was told by a Biochem fellow that i can’t join as the classes have already started half way and i have to wait for another semester. Unfortunately, by then Pesta Tanglung Performance got my full attention. I ditched all other activities and participated in PT for the second time without much thinking. 1stly, since I have already set my priority, everything else will have to wait... even though my crush happened to ask if i have the intention to join ballroom dancing. 2ndly, if i have chosen to learn, I would like to excel in it. hence, i will not let my activities clashes with each other which soon will generate a condition where I have to make decision and choose one above the other... what a misery it would be....3rdly, I’m no longer in my hyperactive enthusiasm... I lose my trying new things desire...perhaps the fact that I’ve been there, done that... so, it should be enough for some activities. I knew what stress could lead me to...
So, despite having no partner to begin with which was quite implausible that I can’t at all find a partner, I still proceed as i couldn’t bear another semester without trying it. At first, i thot I wanted rumba as i mistaken it as samba... but it clashes with my PP2 time... too bad la... Somehow, cha cha surprised me... I think I will really love it for good. You see my experience in life made me believe everything happen for a reason...tho i might hated or reluctant to go thru the progress, somehow, i will always be satisfy with the outcome... totally blessing in disguise. So, i tend to be more flexible in making decision... hmm, a better clarification for havin phobia in decision making. Awh yea... i’m paired with a quite cute guy despite him being a lil’ dancing impaired. Haha.... about New Jazz, i have fun learning but still, she lacks of professionalism... Hopefully something turns up before i quit. You see, since i have worked with very fine teachers in PT, i will always compare the other with them. Somehow, i just couldn’t find ways to surpass the judgemental me which also make me proud as i have follow the intensive training for 2 semesters already. Especially when i could get the lesson for free and chances to perform on big stage. So when i have to pay to learn something, i expect more from the outcome, a better quality that worth my penny... might try my hand on hip hop soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment