Friday 25 September 2009

one week to performance

wow
time really flies
.......
ONE more week and the whole dancing program will be over
all our pt geng effort will be on stage and present to all audience
GOSH
i dunno whether i'm more worry or hessitent to end it that fast.... i will always miss it... it's actually this kindda missing feeling that i felt last year that brought me back to PT this year....
i noe i did improve in many way, yet i'm still not the best n kinda dissapoiting also...
i can feel teachers expectation on me- at least to master steps fast and do it beautifully... somehow, my biggest problem is i lost focus easily...
i will do my best
no trying
will make it de
awh
i almost can split '1 zhi mah'
hahaha
wohoo
anothing to be proud of
i like everything about this 30th PT
excoS are nice...dancing FWENS are fantastic....DANCING is FUN and totally satisfying
teachers are my gosh...haha. COOL la
awh, i got accepted in NEwTuNE singing 2nd audition. surprizingly, with not prepared condition, i sang angel n hand in my pocket, n i got accepted. wat de.... anyway, im flattered with the news tho wasnt exactly expecting it. i went for it as i love singing so so much that if i skip it, i will hate myself not doing it. so, no regret la.
looking forward to a fantastic journey with my PT geng.... it will be a history of us, together as one team
happy to dance n share this glory with u guys
++oil babes

No comments:

Post a Comment